Season 3 Reaction to 3.11 "Full Disclosure"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 11, "Full Disclosure"

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
WOW! Great episode! Even though I read spoilers, I was still just shocked when I saw Lauren on top of the building after killing Lazarey. It was so awesome! And I'm glad there's no Syd/Rambaldi baby...And I bet that Sark got a vial or something, because there is no way that the whole Rambaldi prophecy is just going to be axed in one episode...no way. I was so glad that we actually got some real answers during this show. And, a bunch more questions! I want to know if Vaughn was brainwashed, or if Kendall sent Vaughn to look after Lauren because he knew that Lauren was affiliated with the Covenant? Or was a possible mole, or something like that. I would have liked to have seen the part where Syd told Vaughn and Jack about what really happened to her. Maybe that part will be next week. I definitely hope there is something wrong with the L/V marriage, because if Vaughn willingly married her...well, there will be hell to pay! I loved when Oleg told Sydney in the van at her funeral that Vaughn "will move on...find someone else" or something like that. Then I knew she had been sent for sure to marry Vaughn as part of a mission! Can't wait til next week!

SecretAgentMan said:
hotpot said:
Victoria King said:
i bet money that sark stole a vile...that is just my speculations. but what a way to conclude some of that Rambaldi plotline!
yeah i was thinking that too... syd shouldnt broken all the viles jumped up and down on them lit them on fire then made sure they were safely charred and evaporated THEN walk out
it's possible that Sark may have gotten away with some Syds eggs
i really really hope so. that would b very exciting and interesting. i think it would b very fascinating to see rambaldies prophesis fulfilled. btw im new hi everybody :D

It will just be something if they get away with the baby plot having Lauren as a surragate mum and Vaughn for a daddy. I always knew she was evil since she showed up in the memory regretion fighting her not to go into that room. It could go anywhere and this Rambaldi dude is just build the intensity level to the whole mix. And Slone for a moment there he had me...

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was 1 of the best eps ever lauren's an evil b**** we knew that from the start but :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :redhair: :abduct: :cheers: :jawdrop: 🛋️ :popcorn: 👄 :alien: :devil: :o_O: 😆 😆 :sly: :stupid: :woot: :woot: :beerdrink: :bye: :sideroll: (y) 🤤 :rotflmao: :blondewig: 👎 :Phaseone: :makefun: :makefun: :tvhappy: :tvhappy:

Carbon Copy said:
SecretAgentMan said:
hotpot said:
Victoria King said:
i bet money that sark stole a vile...that is just my speculations. but what a way to conclude some of that Rambaldi plotline!
yeah i was thinking that too... syd shouldnt broken all the viles jumped up and down on them lit them on fire then made sure they were safely charred and evaporated THEN walk out
it's possible that Sark may have gotten away with some Syds eggs
i really really hope so. that would b very exciting and interesting. i think it would b very fascinating to see rambaldies prophesis fulfilled. btw im new hi everybody :D
i totally agree!

What do you mean! It's possible! Of course it's possible! Sark defintely has the eggs...There were atleast four vials filled with her eggs, it wouldnt be strange if there were more...and they never retrieved the Rambaldi tissue!

Hi everyone

I'm new here. Just love the show.

I think I saw Quentin Tarentino smoking a cigarette when Syd passed her Covenent loyalty test. McKenas Cole is probably a high ranking member of the Covenent.

I think the Covenent was created by Arvin Sloane. He needed Sydney for her eggs and she's the best person to retrive Rambaldi's artefacts. Sloane must have known about the cube after he got papers from Tibet. He had a lot of chances to kill Sydney but thought it would be better to use her after being brainwashed.

Just a thoery.

Best regards,

Fdebigare

brain fart: so it was 9 months from Syd disappears to Lauren kisses Vaughn on the cheek (important...she kissed him and not super intimate). Now I"m not about to claim that a child was concieved and born during this time, but does anyone else think it's weird that in an ep full of the baby idea JJ just *happens* to pick 9 months for that time period? just a thought...

I have a feeling that Lauren is not entirely evil...It's too easy...Too much into agreeing with the S/V shippers (which is the majority of the fans)...JJ isn't like that. That episode was extremely good though...not as pivotal or amazing as "Phase One", but definitely very good...

Sarah Vartan said:
:jawdrop: I WANNA KILL SOME LAUREN!! GRRR. :<!--emo&censored:-->
censored2.gif
<!--endemo-->

Did anyone else think at first that Vaughn got shot? or was it just me being paranoid?
nah that was just the slow motion ^_^

fdebigare said:
Hi everyone

I'm new here. Just love the show.

I think I saw Quentin Tarentino smoking a cigarette when Syd passed her Covenent loyalty test. McKenas Cole is probably a high ranking member of the Covenent.

I think the Covenent was created by Arvin Sloane. He needed Sydney for her eggs and she's the best person to retrive Rambaldi's artefacts. Sloane must have known about the cube after he got papers from Tibet. He had a lot of chances to kill Sydney but thought it would be better to use her after being brainwashed.

Just a thoery.

Best regards,

Fdebigare
welcome to the site!

You know, I agree with you. That was Quentin Taratino's voice! It had to be.

First time poster, but felt I had to post after this ^_^

I really liked this episode. I have to agree it wasn't an entire edge-of-your seat episode, but it was satisfying in that we learned what happened during the two years she was gone. The part where we found out they took her eggs was almost a tear-jerker, very sad. However, I have to ask who the hell figured out that Rambaldi's DNA went with Sydney's eggs? From what was said in the episode, they figured this out from the same items that Sloane had even during SD6. This leads me to believe Sloane probably figured this out a long time ago and may perhaps be behind The Covenant, at least partly.

I loved the Dixon-to-Sydney line about how he now understands what she had to do, keeping a secret from someone you love... AND we found out why Kendell answered the phone in the first episode.

I also saw the screen with the embryo splitting, and my thoughts is that Sark grabbed at least one vial before running. On a side note, doesn't it seem like Sark (err Julian) ALWAYS gets away? I mean COME ON, he was standing in the middle of the tables in the open, sheesh! Anyway... I took the whole "passenger" thing at first to be someone who might carry the child, who first came to mind was Sark (he took the vial, escaped from the building) but then after reading here it might in fact be put into Lauren and she would carry it (which would be an awful awful thing to do).

Now on to Lauren... I am not fully convinced she is all evil. I mean maybe there is something not yet revealed? Perhaps in some way she is trying to protect her relationship with Vaughn? Whatever the reason it includes why she didn't kill Sydney either.

I do think Sloane still has some untold part in this, which would put him as the baddy again (return to old Alias ;) )Ok, enough for now.. more after I rewatch the tape tomorrow =)

I want to know what part Sloane and Irina play in all of this. I mean, Sark was working with Sloane and Irina right before Syd's two year disappearance. And, Sloane would have wanted Syd and Rambaldi's prophecy baby just as much as anyone else obsessed with Rambaldi. And I was so glad the old Dixon was back tonight! Marshall...well I love him too!

Back