Season 3 Reaction to 3.12 "Crossings"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 12, "Crossings"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
It was great. They remembered Irina still exists and Isabella Rossellini saved the episode. It also raised a lot of questions about what's up with Sloane and Irina, what Irina's intentions are and what's up with the 5 years thing because as far as we know, they stayed married for 10 years.

Loved Sark's american accent, Lauren's badness and the Jack/Katya/Irina kiss. Heh.

How does JJ do it?? In episode 11 he answered all our questions. In this episode he creates a S***load of new ones. I have to say Marshall was Hillarious. And Lauren is even hotter when she is evil. Jack has a thing for russian women huh? Sark is the same bad A** as he always is. And for syd and vaughn. who knows

It was great! IR, she's like a gift to the show! Lena Olin HAVE to come back, It's getting really dull without her. IR's stabbing Mr.Cho's hand :lol: that's so Irina!

the S/V moment's :love: :cloud9: that's all I can say, theyr'e just too precious.

Sark: believe it or not, i didn't even notice that he didn't have his british accent, it was just so natural to me. (probably because he's American but that's beside the point :P )

Sloane: Creepy man, that's all

Marshall: WHERE THE HELL IS HIS BABY?! It's been 4 month Carrie looked at least 5 month pregnant when Sydney came back! Hello?! About time?

Dixion: uhh nothing about him this ep

Jack: oh good old Jack. The Internet comes to the rescue again. I like the IR/VG chemistry, not as good as LO/VG but it was still good.

Lauren: *shudder* creepy, not Sloane creepy but just creepy creepy :lol:

Ya I think that's about it. :D
--mandy :angelic:

Did anyone else see the mummy! The mummy is working for the covenant.

Sark did an American accent. hee hee From Portland. And was Lauren asking Syd to dinner or whatever almost as creepy as when Frallison gave Vaughn that tie? Seriously. And Sark didn't talk to Lauren over the phone after all, if he doesn't know who the CIA contact is. Or maybe he does. It is Alias. This episode made all kinds of new questions, but at least it ended the Vaughn-giving-Syd-the-cold-shoulder thing.

Yes that would be.... wait must think of his name. Anyways He did play the mummy in "The Mummy"

Sark didn't talk to Lauren last week. It was Lauren's Handler because Sark didn't know who the mole is. It makes sense seeing as he did hold a gun to her head which would've compromised the whole covnent operation ;)

Billy Zane! Billy Zane!

Mmmkkay. I know too much. :lol:

I thought it was great! So much to say, too lazy to say it. I loved everything though... I just wish Lena would come back!!

mystery_chick said:
Yes that would be.... wait must think of his name. Anyways He did play the mummy in "The Mummy"

Sark didn't talk to Lauren last week. It was Lauren's Handler because Sark didn't know who the mole is. It makes sense seeing as he did hold a gun to her head which would've compromised the whole covnent operation ;)
Arnold Vosloo I think is his name.

Kara said:
Billy Zane! Billy Zane!

Mmmkkay. I know too much. :lol:

I thought it was great! So much to say, too lazy to say it. I loved everything though... I just wish Lena would come back!!
Apparently I know nothing. I always get these two mixed up. It was Arnold Vosloo. :lol:

Sark without his acccent was fun........though not as fun as hot british accentness...Lauren both creeps me out and annoys me at the same time.......if that is possible.........does anyone else notice the weird pouty fish lips thing she does??? Perhaps she's trying to look more like sydney..........the mummy YAY :D

does anyone else notice the weird pouty fish lips thing she does??? Perhaps she's trying to look more like sydney..........the mummy YAY 

hahah rotflmao :rotflmao: kinda, I noticed that too though it might just be her 'thing' while JG just looks that way ;)

i thought is it was great! first off sark with no accent..that made me laugh and i loved all the syd and vaughn moments....i still hate lauren tho, acting like she cares! and Isabella Rossolini was great! loved it when she kissed Jack! his face was priceless

his face was priceless
Totally! did you see his face at the end?! OMG I was laughing so hard :lol: IR is truely an awsome addition. Though can't Lena come back too?! :(
--Mandy :angelic:

Well i'm off to watch it again! Cause no new alias next week :( *mumbles* oh well *sigh
--Mandy :angelic:

When Katia stabbed that guys hands, that was funny. :lol:

And now that we know that Lauren's working for the Covenant, I wonder why? :confused:

Sark without his accent, that was wierd. But "if you ever want to have children" was funny. :lol:

I can't believe Sydney and Vaughn actually kissed. And when Sydney told him "I had $ex with Will." "How do you expect me take that?" I was kind of wondering how he would. Surpirsingly well, it seems.

When Katia kissed Jack, my first thought was "Ew, that's his wife's sister." But it definitely makes it interesting. ;)

EDIT: Stupid computer filter won't let me say * *
EDIT: Grr, it still won't. :angry:
There. ^_^

Skyligrl5 said:
syd & vaughn can fly a plane?!?!?!?
I know. I was wondering where they learned how to do that. <!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('9a8bb338adb61008051f37515b2f55cd')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="9a8bb338adb61008051f37515b2f55cd" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->They didn't do a very good job though. They crashed it.<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Back