Season 3 Reaction to 3.15 "Facade"

What did you think of 3.15 "Facade"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
omg holy felgercarb that gave me a freaking heart attack :lol:
--Mandy :angelic:

explain!!!!!

Also:

When/if the s/v hug happens can you explain what the scene is all about?

Also any good s/v moments??

Thanks for replying if you can!!

Please explain! But atleast tell us if it is a good episode. I mean, I'm sure it will be, but in your opinion. Thanks.

lol well a sorta s/v moment

Weiss asked where's Lauren, Vaughn said in DC for debrief (ya right) and a few days with family.
Weiss then asks how's the senator and Vaughn says I like the senator
Weiss asks how's his marriage going? and Sydney walks up right that moment and she turns to leave after she hears it. :lol: that was funny hehe. and then Vaughn give Weiss a look and says The marriage is great. Weiss says, what can't a buddy ask how his friend how his marriage is going

:lol:

EWWWWWWWW Sloane is sleeping with Barnett! EWWWWWWWWWWEW

and there really is a bomb on the plane :lol:
--mandy :angelic:

aah.. why am I reading this?? I only have 2 hours left to go, but I still spoil myself. oh well. sounds like a good episode. cant wait.

ack! Sydney just told the dude that

"the Man I love is on that plane"

:blink: oy :rolleyes: :lol:

awww they hugged *sigh* I just loved that episode. No Lauren. S/V. I think Old Alias is back :D

Oh, well The covenent killed Gervais' character's brother. Now the bomb was on the plane and it'll detonate if the altitude is lowered so Sydney told Gervais' character that the covenent held her for 2 years and blah blah and made her become Julia Throne and that the man that she loves is on that plane. Gervais said that if they phone the bomb it'll deactivate, but it actually starts a countdown that detonate it :lol: and Gervais said that his old handler told him that his brother was killed to prove Julia's loyalty. Basically it was payback. so a lot of other things happened that i won't spoil for you because it was a very decent episode. Anyways near the end you see Gervais being led away by 2 officers handcuffed and then Sydney walked out into the garage and she held onto a car and cried and Vaughn drove up (remember he was on the plane) and saw her crying and he hugs her and they just held each other :love: no dialouge. and that was the end of the ep :smiley:

Is it safe to assume there were other people in the episode? You know, like Jack and Sloane?

Forgot the smilie ;)

:lol: yes Jack, Sloane? about a minute. He was in bed with Barnett :blink:

:lol: yup. CTV airs at 6, and 7 and 8 (but i dont' get that channel) and 9 (but i watch that on abc) :D

Back