Season 3 Reaction to 3.16 "Taken"

What did you think of 3.16 "Taken"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Omg, What a great episode of Alias! :thud:

Poor Dixon....first his wife murdered, and now...his kids were kidnapped.

Dixon and Sydney on a mission! Brings back the old times. :smiley:

Omg, Jack knows about the evil Lauren! :thud: Yes!!

I thought Jack looked sexy in leather jacket. :rolleyes:

Sark looked hot.

I hope we find more info about the box.

In the briefing Lauren was staying in character in objecting to the torture. Laurens revulsion over Sydney’s torture was the reason she betrayed Lynsey and helped rescue Sydney. At least that is the reason that she wanted Jack, Sydney and Vaughn to believe. So Lauren was just staying true to her earlier behavior. Lauren knew about and was helping the Sark escape plan so she was not actually worried about Sark being tortured.

Yeah why can't Sydney be cute?

Why can't Sydney, even though she is totally amazing, strong and intelligent, have a little girlie-girl thing going for her every once in a while?

I like the bangs! I like them (Jim Carrey Dumb and Dumber-style) A LOT"!

Syd rocks and this was a GREAT episode!

sycofancy said:
Mountaineer101 said:
Oh and did anyone notice that when Dixon was about to shoot Sloane in the cell that after Syd talked him out of it he just dropped the gun and walked out?!  haha
Isn't that usual CIA protocol? Leave the gun in the cell of the newly captured, but falsely accused terrorist??
I've notices that, too. I would think so. I remember end of season 2 of Alias, When the CIA had Will capture. Dixon marched in the cell. (Dixon thought he murdered his wife) he never brought a gun in that cell.

alias:kate_jones said:
I actually feel bad for Sloane. I mean he's not my favorite person in the world, but he didn't do this, so I feel bad. I suppose he's Lauren's scapegoat. Although, I find it odd that the CIA automatically assumed it was Sloane and not Barnett...???
I wouldn't assume that. Sloane is the Puppet Master; he's pulling all the strings. Remember the cartoon J.J. Abrams drew? I believe that Sloane is behind pretty much everything that's happening this season. He's aligning everything exactly how he wants it. The only question is - why? What's he going to do?

I was glad Lauren finally had some real emotion. I can't wait for her to get the boot next week-- IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT IT TOGETHER THAT THE MOLE IS LAUREN!!

:woot: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ALIAS MAKES ME SOOOO EXCITED!!!

my fav part was in the last like 20 seconds when Jack gets that look of knowing on his face after what Lauren says. I honestly scretched out loud.
the preview for next week got me even more excited. i was jumping up and down. No more vaughn and lauren....YEA!!!! HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY HAPPPY
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

:D :lol: :jump:

Ilovemv9 said:
I was glad Lauren finally had some real emotion. I can't wait for her to get the boot next week-- IT'S ABOUT TIME SOMEONE PUT IT TOGETHER THAT THE MOLE IS LAUREN!!
But her shifty eyes make her the very picture of innocence!

It doesn;t even make sense for Sloane to have been the mole...unless of course the CIA contacts him everytime and agent sneezes. I was always under the impression his CIA knowledge was given on a need to know basis.

I liked this episode, not as much as last week's, but I still thought it was good. They brought back Rambaldi, Dixon got out in the field, and Syd smiled. And Jack is suspicious...the wheels are a'turnin'! Loved Sark in his sunglasses and leather jacket. Yum. Lauren was all over the place as usual...in Blowback she's strictly evil, but now she's admonishing Sark over taking pleasure in kidnapping Dixon's children? Is she evil or not? So confused...Sloane rocked this ep, per usual. I really felt sorry for him, which just goes to show what a great actor RR is. Syd's giant picture on the Prophecy page freaked me out to no end. In a good way, though. I don't like Lauren's dad, he's so stiff and he didn't seem too worried about saving Dixon's kids.

And Jack knows! Whee! The best part! I'm really looking forward to next week. Really. All in all though, a good episode. Wasn't heavy on the triangle, which was great. And Dix and Syd working together all covertly was cool. I miss them as a duo.

This episode rocked!! I mean I'm a Lauren fan, but I liked (yes, liked, not hated) B*tch!Lauren. She brought this odd mystery to her, this....intriguing quality about her. And w00t!!! Lauren and Vaughn split! Time for Lauren and Syd (yes, I am one of the few fans of them out there). :P

I felt bad for Sloane. Sloane rocks!! You don't make Cool!Sloane an uber bad guy!! It's just not right!

Also, this episode was not predictable!! It just made this episode great!! Now I am going to go away before I get any more incoherent! :D

I really liked this episod gave it a 4. Had a great storyline for Dixon and I loved how Jack found out about Lauren. Lauren is getting pretty complex i like that she's not so one-dimensional anymore. Her loyalites are kind of swaying even though she still is covenant. She played them all beautifully, but i cant wait for next week.

Sloane being innocent, is so strange. Its too weird when ur actually rooting for Sloane. I CANT WAIT FOR IRINA TO COME BACK!!! Something big is going to happen and I LOVE THIS SHOW!

Alias is beginning to go back to it's old (and better) ways. Lauren was almost reedemable in this ep! Dixon was back to the Dixon we all know and love. Syd was great, we had our missions back. And Jack finding out about Lauren with the whole "not if i see you first, love" thing was great. It's about time someone found her out! Barnett and Sloane...I had such hope for them! :P Might've been interesting. And I did feel kind of bad for Sloane this ep.

I Liked this ep! very very nice! the REAL alias is back! EEEEEEEE i was right!! i knew jj would make things better! I KNEW it! i KNEW it!

Le Moron actually cared about dixon...

and woot woot! go jack! sloane BETTER be telling bull! but hey jack is still syd's father NO MATTER WHAT!! even if he isn't... and creepy... had irina's name on it. they're never gonna get rid of her character... THANK IRINA. i hope they get her back! i hope i hope i hope they do!! i really really do! goooo lena!! whhhhhheeeeeee!

:mellow: *shudders* barnett and sloane continue to freak me out with their relationship...

EEEEE! didja see next week's/?!??!!! VAUGHN WANTS TO SEPARATE!! I think jj might've had thsi planned ALL ALONG!! EEEE THEY'ZE GETTIN IT!

VaughnFan13 said:
Alias is beginning to go back to it's old (and better) ways. Lauren was almost reedemable in this ep! Dixon was back to the Dixon we all know and love. Syd was great, we had our missions back. And Jack finding out about Lauren with the whole "not if i see you first, love" thing was great. It's about time someone found her out! Barnett and Sloane...I had such hope for them! :P Might've been interesting. And I did feel kind of bad for Sloane this ep.
ya, felt bad for sloane too, jen. :blink:

and ya, i loooooooved when jack found that out! ^_^

AgentDesertRose said:
This episode rocked!! I mean I'm a Lauren fan, but I liked (yes, liked, not hated) B*tch!Lauren. She brought this odd mystery to her, this....intriguing quality about her. And w00t!!! Lauren and Vaughn split! Time for Lauren and Syd (yes, I am one of the few fans of them out there). :P

I felt bad for Sloane. Sloane rocks!! You don't make Cool!Sloane an uber bad guy!! It's just not right!

Also, this episode was not predictable!! It just made this episode great!! Now I am going to go away before I get any more incoherent! :D
kitkat, i don't get the lauren/syd thing... :mellow:

alias8000 said:
AgentDesertRose said:

ERIKA!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!! :eek:ldhi: I haven't talked to you in a long time!

Anyways, not many people get the Lauren/Syd thing. Not many people at all, but I'm one of them that actually gets it! :P

AgentDesertRose said:
alias8000 said:
AgentDesertRose said:

ERIKA!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!! :eek:ldhi: I haven't talked to you in a long time!

Anyways, not many people get the Lauren/Syd thing. Not many people at all, but I'm one of them that actually gets it! :P
heya kitkat! :hi:

well, if you don't mind, could you explain? :confused: :lol:

Back