Season 3 Reaction to 3.19 "Hourglass"

What did you think of 3.19 "Hourglass"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
greatest 10 minutes of Alias ^_^ Awsome Vack + Syd scene. Jack told Vaughn that he has to act like nothing has changed and Vaughn said no and Jack said that he has no choice in this matter and Vaughn asked why and Jack said "Because you married her"

--Mandy :angelic:

heheh Vaughn just said to syd

"You know what I want?"
Syd: What?
Vaughn: A Normal Life

and they share this look :love: and then they watched as Lauren gave her mom information ;)

awsome awsome Sloane moment. Wow the first Slaone moment that actually moved me. Ron Rifkin is kicking ass today. He wants to protect his child *sigh* and ohhh i forgot to mention. Jack Irina chat again. he asked her about the passenger and he terminated her own account. I'm loving the start ^_^

omg Poor Syd! she has to listen to Vaughn and Lauren starting sex! EWWW!!! :thud:

omg and wow. okay wow episode blew me away wow. half a death. ^_^

mystery_chick said:
omg Poor Syd! she has to listen to Vaughn and Lauren starting sex! EWWW!!! :thud:
Did they actually have sex or is that what you're assuming? I hope Vaughn is man enough not to go through with it.

well you know it was kinda his job to keep up the act. We see the making out but the way that Syd reacted was how you would think she would react if it lead ot sex and Marshall talking wasn't helping either :lol:

sydfan2323 said:
What did marshall say? if you remember?
something about the sounds. It's like "I"m sure that's not what it sounds like or if it sounds like anything at all, there are lots of sounds" etc etc. ;) something like that. it'll be funnier when you see it :lol:

It was a great episode. A lot of Jack and Sloane, quite a bit of action and more evil Lauren ;) but you know you gotta have the good and the bad ;)
--mandy :angelic:

very good episode, but I think everyone watching knew that what was being depicted wasn't going to happen (I'm not saying specifics because I don't like giving away spoilers). I saw the twist a mile away. I thought it was kind of lame they reused old stuff but didn't say anything directly (probably would have had more effect had they mentioned it)

I think I'm going to hear shippers throw up in a couple of hours though, oh yeah, give ron rifkin an emmy because his performance dominated this episode (as well as Mr. Garbers).

However this episode does leave intriguing possibilities for the end of the season, and thank god the very public spoiler wasn't the end of the episode crux (well at least the discovering of her). Reminded me of first season alias where they would leave those nice mini-cliffhanger in between commercials.

It was funny at the beginning when Sark was getting his ass kicked. :lol:

I missed the part where Vaughn was getting that document from the study and Jack and Sloane's talk before his executi0n, because it's raining here and the stupid TV kept blacking out. :angry:

I actually thought Sloane was de@d, and I was thinking "No, he can't be de@d!" I was so happy when Jack woke him up.

I wonder if we'll get to meet Sydney's sister in the next episode? I hope so. Jack made a good point, though. "No child of Irina Direvko and Arvin Sloane is inn0cent," or something along those lines. He's probably right.

ETA: Stupid computer blocks words that aren't even bad! :rolleyes:

i thought the eppy was great....sloane man you really feel bad for the guy........the part that i liked was when syd said to her dad...

you are still dealing with irinas betrayal and that was 30yrs ago? do you think that that will happen to V?

Absolutly....

Some body! please give Ron an Emmy i mean tonight he was just WOW :jawdrop: :lol:

you are still dealing with irinas betrayal and that was 30yrs ago? do you think that that will happen to V?

absolutly.

I wonder if we'll get to meet Sydney's sister in the next episode? I hope so. Jack made a good point, though. "No child of Irina Direvko and Arvin Sloane is inn0cent," or something along those lines. He's probably right.

we do get to see spysis next episode but in what context i have no idea i've only seen abc medianet pictures. and

Absolutely Terrific!

I loved every minute of that episode, it barely felt like an hour.

I loved Sark getting his butt kick.
The wine. I knew something was up with that. But it was great...wasn't wine the same way Sloane faked Emily's death?

I loved the music at the end too.

It was a great episode

Back