Season 3 Reaction to 3.19 "Hourglass"

What did you think of 3.19 "Hourglass"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
adweenal said:
Hi everyone, I thought the episode was amazing. When Jack was on the computer with Irina, and then the screen went crazy, there was a lot of text and letters and symbols. DO you think it is possible that Irina sent Jack a message encoded in that jumble?
i dont think so...i think it was just connection stuff...but anythings possible!!!

:thud: what the freak!??! she has a sister?!? no way!! dude..now that is one messed up family man...poor syd...she had to deal with vuaghn and his wife.."doing it"...

this was a good episode. however, i was disappointed with sydney. she showed little to no compassion towards vaughn. what's up with that? the writers should have had an s/v scene.

I thought it was a good episode. It's about time Vaughn caught on. Is it just me, or does anyone else think that Lauren is going to end up pregnant?

come on! i mean the whole sloane faking death thing was a little overdone. even for alias. i knew syd was gonna have a sister because it was the last spoiler i read so i figured out that it would be the passenger. i liked that vaughn had some backbone. even though it is the end of the season i can tell we are gearing up for something huge.

Acting_chica said:
come on! i mean the whole sloane faking death thing was a little overdone. even for alias. i knew syd was gonna have a sister because it was the last spoiler i read so i figured out that it would be the passenger. i liked that vaughn had some backbone. even though it is the end of the season i can tell we are gearing up for something huge.
so are you saying you didnt like it? i thought the sloane thing was awesome...and its not alias's fault for people reading spoilers! i really hope the next ep is even better though!

At the end, when they showed someone injecting a needle into Slone's neck and moved the camera up to reveal the person's face, I thought it was gonna be Evil Francie. It wouldn't have made any sense after the scene with Jack & the wine, but I thought that would have been cool to see Evil Francie reviving Slone, like she revived and busted out of that ambulance. I guess I just miss Merrin.

After seeing the previews for the next episode, I hereby retract all negative comments I have made previously about Season 3. J.J. has thought of a way to turn everything around.....after dumbing Vaughn down all season into a village idiot, they finally film him shirtless and hanging on a hook like the piece of meat he has become......EXCELLENT!

I just saw the episode, it was one of the best ever !! I really missed THAT Alias !!!
Oh my god !!! It's all I can say!! :lol: It was SO GREAT !!
I really thought Sloane was dead, and even if he did lots of bad things, I think I kinda like him.
And Sydney has a sister !! It's cool ! I screamed !! :lol: I wonder what the neighbours have thought.
And Vaughn, damn it he could have invited something not to have sex with her !!
I can't wait for the next episode, especially if it is so awesome !! :D :woot:

Yeah, the last two episodes have been awesome. Specially unveiled blew me away!! I really hope it will continue like this, 'cos this is really changing my not so high opinion of season 3 :D

Ron Rifkins acting in this episode was superb. I really couldn't see how Sloane was going to get out of being exacuted , but good ol spy daddy had a plan hatching all the time. The look on Sloanes face when he was revived by Jack was a picture.

Wow, after seeing this episode again recently it reminded me why i love the show so much...it brought the feelings of season 1 all back, especially the ending with syd and her dueling machine guns also with the music and "not dead" slone etc...

Alias_Gay said:
I will actually be re-watching this eppy tonite ... gotta have my dose of Alias, even though its not on ... ;)
[post="1017175"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I re-watched it myself this weekend and I have to say that this was my favorite ep. all season.... (y)

yes, it was one of the best so far ... even though a couple of episodes before there were great eppy's too ... definitely one Great One ... ;)

Back