Season 3 Reaction to 3.22 "Resurrection"

What did you think of 3.22 "Resurrection"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
maz2298 said:
I will end with a plea---please do not let Sydney/Nadia be clones of any sort!!! That is so stupid!!! For moral (& the sheer ridiculousness of it) reasons, I would quit watching it right then and there.
I feel the same way. I hope the writers will be more creative with their endeavors with season 4... no Syd clone, please!!!!

joboe said:
I was a little disappointed. I have to agree with what others have said, that it seemed more like a regular episode than a finale. I did like the ending, and I like that we have a bunch of unanswered questions (although I'm very annoyed that I have to wait until Jan to get them answered). But the rest of it wasn't all that great. I thought the masks were kind of lame.  I am also wondering how Katya knew where to find Vaughn and Lauren.  I don't think Lauren's dead.  I'm really sad about this Jack development! I really, really don't want him to be evil!
I AGREE WITH YOU

and besides that...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
it was GOOD and it was also BAD

BAD:
seemed like a regular eppy
THE STUPID CLIFFHANGER WASN'T EVEN REALLY ONE!!!!!

OK a cliffhanger is like when you find out something surprising but then you don't get any more info and it goes black. I DO NOT THINK THAT FINDING OUT SOME OLD SECRET THAT WE HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER ABOUT IS THAT CLIFFHANGERISH! :angry: a GOOD cliffhanger was like finding she's gone for 2 years. that's good. it's like, ok, what? gone for 2 years?? WAIT WHAT HAPPENED?? here, it's like, "ooooooooook, a secret." in ALIAS THERE ARE LOTS OF SECRETS!!!! like Project Christmas. not something we don't even have a clue about...maybe if we found OUT what the secret is, like Sydney was a test tube baby (that was off the top of my head, lol) and then it ends, that would be a good cliffhager. have i mentioned grrrrr? :angry:

ok, also, the mask thingie was surprising both times, but really kinda stupid. isn't it impossible to look EXACTLY like someone else?? and no one notices?? i was watching and here's how my thought pattern goes, "oh, cool they're showing us how she does all the security stuff to get in. this is cool. why are they zeroing in on her throwing away a coffee cup? why is she leaving all the stuff behind? why did she freshen her breath before doing that breath test? why is she leaving MORE stuff behind? why is she going into Marshall's office?? OK, THIS IS NOT SYD, but how on earth can it not be syd if it looks exactly like her? is this Lauren? but wasn't project blackhole destroyed?? MARSHALL GET A CLUE SHE ISN'T SYD!! MARSHALL GOT SHOT!! ok, it really isn't syd. WHAT IS WITH THAT MASK!!??"

and why IS IT ressurection?? i have no idea.

ok GOOD:
quotes: i don't give a rat's a** who she's been sleeping with (lol) ~ Vaughn
*smack* hi honey! *smack* ~ also Vaughn LOL :sideroll:

also good: how syd tricked katya. i was thinking uh oh syd!! and then, she tricked her! good one!! but wouldn't katya realized that the gun was really light????

and what else? OH YEAH!!! vaughn beating up Lauren (well, about to) and KILLING HER!!!!!! Melissa George is a GREAT actress, but I hated her character!! YAY :lol:

and Vaughn beating up Sark. priceless! :P

well, that's all I have to say. :D

last night, i came to the site and it was a HORRIBLE shock to see the whole January thing! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG! So i am going to call/write/email to EVERY PERSON i can find at ABC...i hope everyone else does the same so we can move Alias back to fall. Really, I would rather have 22 interspersed eppys sooner than 20 all in a row eppys later. Plus, if Alias is moved back because they don't care enough to keep it in the fall, then you know what that means?? it means they'll cancel it before something else!! THAT CANNOT HAPPEN!! :angry:

i liked it, good action and i pray that lauren is really dead because im sick of resurrected characters!

ENDING?!?!??! Didnt we all ready known that Sydney was a project a long time ago when we found out about project Christmas? RRRRRRRRR!!!!! Stupid Alias script writers probably thought we forgot because this season was so fricken stretched out!!!!!!!

SHIPPERS REJOICE BECAUSE THE COW IS DEAD!!!!!! YES YES YES!!!!

one of the best out of the entire season..=]...mv is really hot

..it so should have been two hours. i mean come on abc! u take our show way for four extra months and u only give us an hour to talk bout!?! f***en jj abrams..wow i LOVE it when vaughn is PISSED OFF! did u see his f***en face get all pissy woo! SYDNEY AND VAUGHN KISSED!!! EEEEK!!!! oooooo and jack is IN TROUBLE!!!!!!!! sydney knows!!! [well whatever it is] =]...well i gotta say alias is back..no more Le Moron and sark is in cia costudy [but for how long?],syd and vaughn get make up sex, we got betryal, and secrets and lies..yes folks alias is back..well, except ofr it coming back in jan. but thats ok cuz this coming season we get syd and vaughn back together!!!!!!!!! yes!

I'm a S/V shipper... but I like Lauren's character. She brought some excitement. She always got a reaction from the fans, and I loved that about her. Now I hope she's not dead...

alaistinkerbell said:
If Sydney is like the 47th clone of herself then her dreams where she was fighting herself would make a whole lot of sense
For me the dreams of her fighting herself made sense because think about it,

Sydney was responsible for her memory being erased. That means that naturally in her dream, Sydney would want to push herself away from the truth. Remember the dream sydney told her, "You think this is an accident. That you don't remember where you were."

Well, that was just a hint, that Sydney didn't want herself to find out.

I loved Vaughn in this ep...he was back to himself, trying to save Syd again. And the kiss... :D My jaw dropped at the end there...I don't know how I'm going to wait until January! I'm just glad S/V are together again.

I heard from someone who works on the show that the papers in the bank account supposedly were from every year til now and showed how Jack manipulated everything that has happened to Sydney in her entire life (her missing years, finding her sister, ect.) (www.alias-media.com has an article about this as well.)

Btw, the episode was fantastic. THe S/V kiss OMG! The Cow is dead, we can rejoice!!!! In the beginnning with the masks, Vaughan with the "interagation", Naida's a genius but now she's working with Sloane? Do the document mean that Jack is the head of the Covenant? or is Katya? I have no idea! But the episode was great!

Don't mean to ask a question one would say duh to....but, ok, I was confused by the ending.... So we don't know exactally what the black papers said and what Syd has found out, and we don't know what came of Nadia and Sloane when they went to the real location of the Rambaldi device? Right? Just want to make sure that I am understanding everything correctally....

YEP U R

MY LITTLE COMMENT
THE KISS WAS GOOD BUT NOT GREAT
KINDA LIKE WHAT I CALL A TONGUE JAP MEETS PECK ON THE CHEEK
IT WAS STILL WONDERFUL THOUGH!

it was pretty good. it definitely could have been better. the beginning was obviously not syd, but i didn't expect the things to be bombs. i just adored sark's kick ass car in the parking structure!!!!! i didn't like vaughn as trying to be badass, but it was better than him without backbone. nadia scares me now. why would anyone give sydney the wrong place and sloane of all people the right place? why why why? syd was pretty sweet with the whole katya and the gun thing. i hate lauren i hate lauren i hate lauren. she shot marshall. you can't shoot marshall it's just not right. but i abso-frickin-lutely adored sark admitted he liked lauren dressed as sydney!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehe...there was obviously going to be something with jack. im not that excited for it. but syd's get-up was really nice for that last scene at the bank place...i suppose i have to mention syd/vaughn together. of course it was going to happen. it was obvious, it was kind of pathetic. i hoped jj could have had something better, but i bet it appeased all the crazed s/v shippers out there. i'm still all for sarkney. btw, sark even looks hot all bruised and all.

Oh yes, and kind of offtopic, but if anyone remembers, I wrote "Exodus" over the summer; basically my version of what was to come... True, it was inaccurate, but in general people seemed to like it. Would anyone bother reading it if I were to write another hypothetical 4th season? And, perhaps, finish it this time?

inlovewithalias said:
I heard from someone who works on the show that the papers in the bank account supposedly were from every year til now and showed how Jack manipulated everything that has happened to Sydney in her entire life (her missing years, finding her sister, ect.) (www.alias-media.com has an article about this as well.)
That annoys me. Why wouldn't they show all the different documents? That end was so confusing for me. I didn't like this episode very much...I enjoyed the scene with Katya, but I thought a wounded Vaughn getting out to the fields of Palermo from LA seemed a little implausible. Also, why did everyone abandon the camp after Syd shot that man except for Lauren?

ALIAS_RULES said:
I'm a S/V shipper... but I like Lauren's character. She brought some excitement. She always got a reaction from the fans, and I loved that about her. Now I hope she's not dead...
i agree, i though the episode was great, and how did jack really betray her? its all on those black sheets, and i dont know...

i like how he just appeared in the bank, uh, yeah, ur not supposed to see those... :thinking:

but it was a good episode
when marshall got shot i almost crapped, but they would NEVER take him off the show

I didn't really like this episode either, or it wasn't what I was expecting. Nadia and Sydney didn't doing any bonding... and Nadia is like teaming up with Sloane, I bet whatever Rambaldi thing they find will make her evil...

yellowraven said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
i agree, i though the episode was great, and how did jack really betray her? its all on those black sheets, and i dont know...

i like how he just appeared in the bank, uh, yeah, ur not supposed to see those... :thinking:

but it was a good episode
when marshall got shot i almost crapped, but they would NEVER take him off the show
Haha, yeah I like how he wouldn't stop bothering Lauren, he like kept talking to her, then Lauren shot him. :lol:

Back