Season 3 Reaction to 3.22 "Resurrection"

What did you think of 3.22 "Resurrection"?

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 - It was great!

• 3 - It was good

• 2 - It was OK

• 1 - It was bad

• Total voters
Now that I'm not as hyped as yesterday, I can clearly see that this episode was TOO rushed, and in a way it looked like they wanted to correct all the terrible mistakes they did during the last...hummm...21 episodes -_- . The whole mask thing, Sark getting caught in such a stupid way (damn, I want that car), then Vaughn not getting revenge, and Katya being not on Syd's side, Nadia with Sloane, Lauren telling some huge info, I mean...c'mon !!!! TOO MUCH INFO in a single episode, it's an overwhelming ammount of new information, and it completely breaks the tradition that made Alias's first 2 seasons so good... The character's background and the story, running smoothly and constantly. And now In this Finale we get ALL THE FACTS that the lazy writers didn't include at time !!

For me, it is an absurd Alias episode.... And the Sidney/Vaughn Kiss came TOO fast! ! Lauren was still diying and this guys were just about to get horny ! C'MON!!!

The first time I saw it I was ...WOW...WOOOOOOW....WOAH !!! YEAH!! HIT HER, HIT THAT BEACH!!!.... But when u look back, it was an extremely forced Alias Episode.

The cliffhanger was great for me, At least now Jack apparently isn't on Syd's side, and this turns upside down the 3 entire seasons where we expected Dad/Daughter to be finally in peace. . .

Wouldn't it be great if the ABC crew launched a special website exclusiveley dedicated to this black papers Syd just read?...that with the mouse pointer you could reveal the invisible stuff, as it were the blacklight-pen Syd used . . . I mean, after the bulls*** they've done to us, making us wait 7 MONTHS for Alias, I think WE DESERVE at least something to be talking about for more than half a year.

This is felgercarb, I'm gonna send as many e-mails as I can to those Sonababeaches so they transmit alias in September.

Season 4 is gonna be great.

Oh! And one more thing !.... Even though this episode, for me, is the most rushed yet, I really, really loved it. As I said, they wanted to stock in one hour, what they didn't in 21.. but nevertheless, that's why I loved it, It recovered the vitality of the first seasons (absurdely, but succesfully achieved) :cool:

well that was iteresting... could tell it wasnt syd form not only her not speaking but her hair... it was very stright... laurens supposedly signed on for next season.. (small cheer) and wat did jack do....

okay i'd say it was just "ok" for An Alias ep, but it was one of the best eps (if not the best) of the season. But, it was the worst season finale for Alias. It was good but the cliffhanger ending wasn't cliffhanger enough for a season finale. I was just like so....... Plus, we have to wait 7 months it should have been a better hook to get people to watch next Jan. But they may not have known it was gonna be that long when they made it but still

yeesh, I finally was able to get onto the site without too much trouble

I really liked the episode, even though it had moments that were just too out there (come on Vaughn, that's the second time you've had a collapsed lung this season, and yet you can rapel down the stairs? Don't think so.)

The ending was the best however, but after reading some of the articles about it, we didn't get to see everything. I guess it doesn't matter, but still. I'm totally stoked for next season, even though it's going to be FOREVER until a new ep is out.

k tat had me screaming 4 the hole hour
it was awesome
better than awesome
i hate lauren...i hope shes dead
now mi sister is going around waying...1062...1062...1062

and waiting 7 months will KILL me
*chokes* i think im already dying....
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
stupid abc...........*MUMBLES UNDER BREATH

I didn't like how Sydney wanted to kill Lauren... I liked how before Syd was talking about getting arrested, and then when Vaughn got stabbed she wanted to kill her? When Vaughn was tortured Sydney didn't kill her... But it looks like they both kinda killed Lauren, well mostly Vaughn did. Its like he's stealing her thunder!

I was so excited about this episode. I was estatic... but as much as I couldn't wait I dreaded it because i knew it was gonna leave me hangin all summer, well now for the next 7 months.

I thought the episode was great. It wasn't the best epi ever, but it was still great. S/V shippers, which I am one, I'm sure were very pleased to see the kiss and Michael's show of love for Sydney. Yeah maybe it seemed a little impossible for him to immediately go and save syd... especially with a punctured lung, but c'mon it's alias. And they showed that much time had passed since he had been injured... he had quite some rest. anyways, i think it's cool how katya is bad, lauren is "dead" and spy daddy is under question. I highly doubt he is the head of the covenant. Maybe in season four, vaughn and syd will leave the cia and take revenge on everyone who has ever hurt them... haha probably not but maybe. Tonight, Vaughn scared me with his - "Hi Honey!" he was obviously very angry. I think it was a good cliffhanger, there lives are forever changed with this new development and a lot of new questions were raised. Obviously the two year shocker was much more intense and surprising, but this one will lie deeper with the characters. I just wonder was Vaughn apart of the big Sydney plan? Ahh if they did that, I would be very angry.

All in all, good episode, alright season... and looking forward to next year. Maybe season three wasn't the best, but it's only because season two and one were so amazing, that it's tough to equal their value. With the time break, the scripts for next year will be amazing and I am and will continue to be a loyal Alias fan, watching every Sunday at 9.

sd6452 said:
I didn't like how Sydney wanted to kill Lauren... I liked how before Syd was talking about getting arrested, and then when Vaughn got stabbed she wanted to kill her? When Vaughn was tortured Sydney didn't kill her... But it looks like they both kinda killed Lauren, well mostly Vaughn did. Its like he's stealing her thunder!
I think they wre all getting a little scary :mellow:

i am going to have a big funeral.........................................................................
..bye evryone....not really.....im crazie........don't mind me...

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not seen the whole episode yet (damn Australia!), but I have two things to say. :smiley:

1. People are saying they are sick of the Rambaldi storyline. I am too - to a certain extent. The only problem is, Rambaldi is as much a part of Alias as Sydney Bristow herself. The writers can't tell us that she is 'the Chosen One', who features in this bizarre prophecy, and that she has a sister who also plays an important part in the prophecy, and then just drop the storyline. I think they took it a little too far at the end of this season, with the green goo and brainwave channelling, but I don't think they should drop the storyline entirely. It is the main motivation for so many of the characters. Without Rambaldi, there would be no point in having Sloane, Irina, Sark...

2. A lot of people are saying (especially over at SD-1), that they are giving up on Alias altogether. I say to these people: WHAT WILL YOU WATCH INSTEAD?
Even if Alias this season hasn't been as impressive as the first two seasons, it is still one of the most interesting and engaging shows on television. We are comparing Alias now to Alias last year and the year before to make our judgements about whether it is a good show. What if we were to compare it to some of those dreadfully boring and predictable formula shows (Law & Order); or teen angst shows (Dawson's Creek); or reality shows (Survivor, Big Brother, Paradise Hotel, Temptation Island etc etc)....Get my drift? :smiley:
Seriously, Alias is still worth the time and the effort, especially considering most of the other options on television these days!

Enjoyed this last ep. of the season, wish i didn't have to wait so long to find out what those papers said. If only they had shown more of the documents.... Does anyone think Jack is the head of the covenant and that the covenant is actually a government agency, kinda like the Rambaldi guys that no one was supposed to know about? I do find it hard to believe though that JAck was involved in Syd's disappearance since we were led to believe he was looking for her so diligently when she was missing. Too many questions about Spydaddy...

Back