Season 3 Reaction to "Breaking Point"

What did you think of Season 3 Episode 8, "Breaking Point"?

• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
ALIAS_RULES said:
I hate Lindsey. I also, have have thought of a theory, here is a quote from another thread:
Omg, did you see the previews? Lauren, I always thought she was involved in this dissapearence. Hold on, didn't Irina marry Jack to spy on the CIA? Isn't, perhaps this situation similar to that of Jack and Irina's? Maybe Lauren is doing the same thing.
You know, that would make absolute sense. and would be awesome...except it'll hurt vaughn for a little while, but then him and syd can be together forever.

ACarolinian, you said a mouth full!

I don't think (even though I still think she is no good) it was really Lauren doing the lefting of Syd (yes, yes, she IS the one doing it) I think it's a dream! Lauren can't beat up a fly much less get THAT close to Syd without Syd kicking her a$$!!!!

So, no people it's just a DREAM of Syd's OR Lauren WISHING she COULD beat Syd; what a laugh :D :lol: :lol:

alias:kate_jones said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
I hate Lindsey. I also, have have thought of a theory, here is a quote from another thread:
Omg, did you see the previews? Lauren, I always thought she was involved in this dissapearence. Hold on, didn't Irina marry Jack to spy on the CIA? Isn't, perhaps this situation similar to that of Jack and Irina's? Maybe Lauren is doing the same thing.
You know, that would make absolute sense. and would be awesome...except it'll hurt vaughn for a little while, but then him and syd can be together forever.
i don't think the writer's would put that in the plot twice...

I think that vaughn was wishing he was holding syd instead of mystake. I loved what marshal sais.."can I say one thing?? LOVE !!!!". He can see right through vaughn and I think that Mystake is spying on vaughn. MAybe she really does love him but we know his loyalties will always lie with Syd. He did help jack to save her...mystake wanted to help in the end. Too late for me...although I ahave always thought she was evil. mystake helped break syd out to get in vaughn's good side again. Vaughn was probably looking at syd but holding mystake. I think that mystake did know she was alive and encouraged vaughn to move on. I know he wouldnt have moved on if he thought there was a remote possibility that syd was alive. I cant wait till syd kicks the s--- out of her!!!!! I loved it when she got punched. He should have punched her harder!!!! And Jack does like vaughn.

alias:kate_jones said:
ALIAS_RULES said:
i don't think the writer's would put that in the plot twice...

In regards to Lauren in the preview, I don't think we should take it at face value. I mean, I don't think Lauren was some superpower who could slam Sydney up against a wall. Syd's brain is full of anxiety about Lauren, so that will probably show up when she's having her memory jogged.

This episode was really good quality, but I found it very depressing! What are they going to do with Syd now? Put her back in hiding?

Vaughn/Jack/Sloane team was very cool, but we need to see Dixon saving Syd's butt this season, especially on this one. He didn't need his CIA Director status to help a sister out. And why wasn't Weiss involved? C'mon, he would have insisted.

As usual, Jennifer Garner's performance was stellar! The torture scenes, the look she gave Jack when she saw Sloane in the helicopter. Her best stuff is when she doesn't say a word. I watch every week, and every week I can't get over the fact that this girl has not been granted an Emmy.

Cool music is back. Best song this season!

Garber was excellent throughout the entire episode, especially as the repair guy, but then he blew the helicopter scene. Actually, his last lines were rather weak, so it wasn't only the way Victor said it, it was what the writers had Jack say. Somewhat similar to the Vaughn/Syd exchange at the end of The Nemesis.

LAUREN EVIL?!?!??!! EVIL LAUREN?!?!?!
LAUREN EVIL!!!!!!!! EVIL LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS RIGHT!!!!!

hopefully :Paranoid:

:lol:

Wow, that was a great episode! The whole Vaughn/Jack/Sloane team!! BOO-YAH!!! I have to say that Sloane is so awesome....Did I just say that?

I am A BIT incoherent right now.

BUT THOSE PREVIEWS!!! :eek:

That was a great episode. The team of Jack/Vaughn/Sloane was awesome. But that Campbell guy really got me mad. Sydney was awesome though as always in dealing with being tortured.

But those previews for next week, wow!

I said it was 'good' just because I hate seeing Syd in so much pain like that :(

nance said that Vaughn was barely even in this ep :confused:
he was in most of it!

Vaughn_Lovah said:
I said it was 'good' just because I hate seeing Syd in so much pain like that :(

nance said that Vaughn was barely even in this ep :confused:
he was in most of it!
she really said that??? :confused:

What a dweeb :lol:

Back