• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Best episode of the season so far!! Absolutely brilliant!!! Lauren is officially a b****!! i KNEW she would grass sydney up to the NSC!!!!! b****!!!! Vaughn face when he realised!!!! :eek:

And Vaughn - he's redeeming himself at last! :smiley: He phoned her, picked her up and then the scene at the airport with him and Syd was just perfect! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :woot: :woot: :woot:

"Even though everything's changed. Some things don't! I'm not gonna loose you twice!!!!!!!!" :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

ALIAS RULES THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

and i feel so priveliged being the first person to write this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smiley: :woot:

(y) (y) It was great! The dream at the beginning was kind of freaky. But then she found out that the beginning of her dream was real, so I wonder if that was? :confused:
She had a mask on that looked like this ---> :Ph34r:
OMG! It was so good! But Lauren sold her out! :angry: And at the end she went to the apartment where she, or Julia Thorn, used to lived and got arrested! :eek:
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I can't wait until next week!

haha! i'm second! that was awsome! totally so good. The angel statue somewhat freaked me out though. the Vaughn and Jack scene was pricesless.

I'm still haveing MAJOR issues with the S/V/L relationship. Vaughn loves Lauren, obviously, the way he hugged her? :rolleyes: I wanted to vomit. and the way he threatens Jack because a gun was held to their head? Oh no end of the world :rolleyes: but then the S/V scenes, my god that scene made me wanna cry! i mean seriously "Even though everything thing's changed, somethings don't?" geez why don't he just say "gorram it i wish i wasn't married because i still love you.' :rolleyes:

ohhhh and Lauren that evil b**** I know she's just doing her job but honestly. and when she told Dixion that the place is being locked down until Lindsey gets there. ugh! i wanted to reach into my tv screen and just slap her. The face that Vaughn had when he realized that she reported Sydney. ugh b**** b**** b**** *deep breath*

Marshall and his invisible car! that was sooo awsome i mean seriously I would love to have that car! but what happened to Carrie?

and Sark hehe he's such a good bad guy (rehtorical? i know :P ) and the way he looks at Lauren, blah *barfs*

Back to Lauren, such a wuss. "This is the second time I've had a gun held to my head and I dont' particulary like it much" and imagine she wanted to be a field agent psh! :rolleyes:

The first scene. that was completly freakish, that tub it was just ugh! and that cut and Sydney had her hand in it *shudder* *shudder* *twitch* *twitch* anyways it was an awsome ep! one of the best of all times!

--Mandy :angelic:

u guys r all crazy :smiley: - ur meant to react after you've seen it not before! :lol: !! - be patient. It'll be worth the wait - i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

eh? :blink: well i dont' really pay attention to CTV other than when Alias is on ;)
--mandy :angelic:

Wait a second. I'm so slow... How did they know where Sydney was? Was it that guy that pretended to be on his phone? But then why was he even there in the first place? I'm confused. :thinking:

mystery_chick said:
eh? :blink: well i dont' really pay attention to CTV other than when Alias is on ;)
--mandy :angelic:
exactly. I thought this episode was really good. It was the best season 3 episode yet, in my opinion. Lauren is a big, stupid b****! I can't believe she did that to Syd!!!!! :angry: :(

The begining sorta grossed me out though. When she pulled that tube out of her stomch. I was going to puke. It was so sad when she woke up sobbing. The part with her and Vaughn was an emmy. I almost cried! :(

Is it just be, or did anyone else notice the angel thingy Sydney kept seeing in her dreams, and then she saw at the end of the episode when she was laying in the bed looking up. There has to be a story behind it....

Sarah said:
Wait a second. I'm so slow... How did they know where Sydney was? Was it that guy that pretended to be on his phone? But then why was he even there in the first place? I'm confused. :thinking:
yeah i wondered that too! cos it was sloane who gave syd the address!!! maybe sloane told the NSC!? although - that makes no sense. how did they know???????????????? :( :thinking: :blink:

I haven't seen it yet but it's got to better than the last one ;) where they just teased us about Syd and Vaughn getting closer :angry:

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('863587bc58a252231eb62cd705ce1773')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="863587bc58a252231eb62cd705ce1773" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->omg frealky thingy wiht the cord in stomache.. the aweomse way to show a fdream... wat were those things in the beginnning???
props for that one scene....nances weaponofmd.. microwavelaser.. hehehe<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('b33f8e65b5bbbbb2dc80f2fd0c1c5521')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="b33f8e65b5bbbbb2dc80f2fd0c1c5521" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->ahhhh vaughns bleeding... ooo nice jack work..<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('1ba2063c3b244eacf4f8ffe8973718e1')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="1ba2063c3b244eacf4f8ffe8973718e1" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->waoh.. mr prezz is way dead.. poor guy ... wonder what jack didi too him

omg vaughn stood up to ack.. thats big... woah... <!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->

Chanel said:
<!--SPOILER BEGIN--><div onClick="openClose('efaabc4df3e0c80769cd8df681a13139')" style="font-weight: bold">Click For Spoiler</div><div id="efaabc4df3e0c80769cd8df681a13139" style="display:none"><!--SPOILER END-->waoh.. mr prezz is way dead.. poor guy ... wonder what jack didi too him<!--SPOILER DIV--></div><!--SPOILER DIV-->
I'd say he hung him. ;)

Back