• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
livesonspoilers said:
hey i haven't seen it yet but what were the pills for??? i need to know anyone got a pic i could try and read plz plz PM if you do or if you know what was written on it thx
I was wondering that too and checked the pics at alias-media.com. It just says Julia Thorne and "take 3 times a day", but you can't really see what it is. Someone said a while back that they were painkillers.

We came up with amoxicillin trihydrate... you can read the trihydrate on teh bottle and if you google it thats the only one it comes up with. It's used for systemic bacterial infections.

SiriCerasi said:
We came up with amoxicillin trihydrate... you can read the trihydrate on teh bottle and if you google it thats the only one it comes up with. It's used for systemic bacterial infections.
Well, there's also Ampicillin Trihydrate... but that's for use with cats and dogs. So... :lol:

i havent seen it i was reading the alias newsletter and clicked on here butt this is to kara.... i love ur avatar and look at her dimples doesnt she look gorgoues!!!

jess :smiley:

All the shows except the first one got kinda of dumb... don't get me wrong I love the show but it was getting dumb! :angry: This was a turn around for the season. Finally Vaghn is tierd of following orders from his wife...now he is helping Sdyney. Which I love it so much. I'm glad I saw the scene leading up to Franci's death, it made me have a tear to my knowing she talked to her mom and her mom was on hold while she was shot. The fight scene between Syd and Allie was a thumbs up as usual! (y) Thus was the best show ever. Keep up the great work Alias! :lol:

i think everyone has expressed exactly what my thoughts were about Prelude! lol
this was my FAVORITE ep of season 3 for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!! iabsolutly LOVED it!!!!!!!!!
the vaughn and syd moment was just too cute! you could see how much the wanted to kiss eachother! they were SO close!!!!!!!
vaughn always comes up with the best lines: "i'm not gonna lose you again...." that made my heart melt !!!!!! and who could forget the whole speech about the watch in season 2! that was....amazing........
poor syd getting arrested in the end, but we all know it will be Vaughn to the rescue! :super: with his side kick Jack! or is it the other way around?? :P
i'm dying to see what happens next week!!!!!!!!! :jump:

It was one of the best Alias episodes ever!!!!!!! (y)
:jawdrop: Oh my, that part with Syd and Vaughn :depressed:
I was so happy I started crying!! :lol: I wish they would've kissed though :(
I hate Lauren sooooooooo much (nah, I abhor her, it means 'a level higher than hate' I learned it in english lol) I can't believe she doesn't care about what they'll do to Syd!!! And now Syd's caught! :madfire:
I can't wait 2 weeks for the next episode 🇳🇴

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='Nov 11 2003, 08:13 AM']poor syd getting arrested in the end, but we all know it will be Vaughn to the rescue! :super: with his side kick Jack! or is it the other way around?? :P[/quote]
Other way around. It's Jack's op. :D

(BTW, if Vaughn wants a kiss, let him divorce his wife.)

OMG! So good! I love Vaughn! He saved Syd! Now I know they will be together.

LAUREN MUST DIE!! She is so evil! I hope that Vaughn opens up his eyes and divorces her. Just one question, was anyone hoping she would get out of that car a little earlier than 30 minutes? I wanted to see Lauren fireworks! Darn. Why couldn't Sark just blow up the car? :banghead:

Come on, Sark, you're smarter than that! Well, as Sydney said in season 2, we don't want to overestimate his intellegence. ;)

Existentialist said:
SiriCerasi said:
Well, there's also Ampicillin Trihydrate... but that's for use with cats and dogs. So... :lol:
:confused: maybe Syd can like morph into a cat or something :lol:

SiriCerasi said:
Existentialist said:
SiriCerasi said:
:confused: maybe Syd can like morph into a cat or something :lol:
suuuuuuuuuuuure. :lol: :P

I wish i understood the italian they said at the very end. :blink:

verdantheart said:
(BTW, if Vaughn wants a kiss, let him divorce his wife.)
My sentiments exactly. :D I'm not opposed to Lauren dying either but that would probably make Vaughn feel too bad to be happy with Syd.

Of course I have to start off my post with the Ultimate Alias character...JACK! hehe...Killing Perez and putting Vaughn in his place...sheesus could Jack be any cooler? ;)

Sloane and Sydney..."like hell" and the slap! OOOH! ME LOOOOVE EET! Sydney looked so pretty at the party :smiley:

Marshall's invisible car...:lol: How cute was that! Marshall is the man for me...That car makes me hot :laughbounce:

Lauren...DIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YOU STUPID b****!!! I HATE YOU!!!!!! She is so incredibly evil! She should never have messed with Syd...I can't wait until the time when Syd gets out of jail and talks to Lauren...OOOOH! Lauren is gonna have some bald spots let me tell ya...I bet when Syd is done with her Lauren will never be able to have children :lol:

VAUGHN LOVES SYDNEY!!! OHHH! It's so true! I loved that scene only I think Syd needs to play a little harder to get...after all Vaughn doesn't deserve her yet...I'm still mad at him ;)

Vaugh yelling at Lauren...YAY! Lauren needs to just die...Jack or even better IRINA should kill her!! OHHHH!! So cool, so cool...

Lauren is a pansy ass! "I've had 2 guns pointed at me recently and I don't particularly like it" Oh Boo frickin Hoo! Puh LEASE! :rolleyes: I thought she wanted to be a feild agent? but you know what...now I want her to go on a mission because it's clear that she has no idea what shes doing and she'll get herself killed :woot: WOOO HOOOO!!

And Who does lauren think she is? Turning in Dixon Pscccch...I don't think so! I'd love it if Dixon wasn't Director anymore, but Lidsey shouldn't take his place...Lindsey is too much of a puss...At least Kendall had some balls...I mean Kendall was a hardass...he was the guy we loved to hate...but Lindsey? :blink: Syd could kill him blindfolded with her hands tied behind her back...

I don't know if I like the idea of Irina being with Sydney during the two years because that means she pulled another one over on Jack and well...you just don't do that to Jack :angry:

I loved how this episode actually SCARED me....I mean I was really freaked out by those dreams! The tube and the gargoyle above her! That was cool...I've never actually been scared like that from Alias...it was pretty cool. :cool:

Why wasn't Allison in this ep after the sort-of cliffhanger last episode...You'd think they would have elaborated on the Rambaldi healing potion but...I guess not :hmm:

At the end it was definitely the guy with the phone in the hallway who turned Syd in...why else would JJ have bothered to put him in the scene...I don't think lauren put a tracker on Vaughn...shes not smart enough to do that :lol:

THE FIGHT SCENE!!! OMI!!! :jawdrop: I absolutely loved it!!! I thought it was soooooo awesome!!! Syd kicked ass! And it was long too! That was one of my favorite fight scenes ever on Alias...So cool! Jen with the Sais...(y) hell ya!

Back