• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
verdantheart said:
xdancer said:
speaking of which, they should have had her back this season (stupid producers).
How about Lena Olin's stupid agent? It takes two to tango, y'know.
:(

NotaSyd&Vaughnfananymore said:
I want Syd to get a guy BEFORE they hook up, some one who will make Vaughn sit up and take notice; in other words G R E E N with J E A L O U S Y!!!!!!! With a capital JEALOUSY!!!!!!!   VINDICTIVE much?? HELL YEAH!!!!!!
I have to agree to a certain point. I know you were all looking for a kiss at the airport but I was going "For God's sake, don't kiss him! He doesn't deserve it!" So he tried to save Sydney once. I think he needs to earn the right to be with Sydney and he needs to do something about--well--about the fact that he's committed himself to another woman and he obviously has at least some feelings for her--after all he threatened to kill a man over her.
-_-
You've got a point. In fact it might make it even better that way, as long as they get together in the end. And hey...where's wiess???

Existentialist said:
When Vaughn and Lauren see the boy on the side of the road, and they get out to investigate and Lauren said, "oh my god, it's a boy," I had the urge to say, "No Lauren. It's not," in a Jack voice.
:lol: That was hilarious Leah! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Well, new here... I just recently got back into my Alias obsession after I bought Season 1.

A great episode, definitely like S1 stuff.

Everyone seems to be so happy about that very S/V shippery moment at the airfield. Weirdly, during the whole thing, I was like, "Don't do it! Don't do it!" (I'm referring to their almost kissing, of course). Vaughn being adulterous is not the way for him to get back on my happy list.

Sure, Lauren may not be the most likable person in the world, but I feel kind of sorry for her. She's a fairly normal person in secret agent land, so I can understand how she can get unhinged by death threats and other common place happenings in the world of Alias. People deceiving her, her naivete regarding this line of work, and problems with Vauhgn all make me feel sad for her.

I think it'd be great to see L/V patch things up. If they can get through this, heck, they can get through anything. I also hope they can learn how to hug each other more lovingly in the process. :P Besides, Melissa George is a regular now...

Err, yeah. Enough Lauren talk (see what that evil triangle made me do?!).

Best scene: Vaughn threatening Jack. Amusing. :smiley:

Also very cool: the invisible car. Hehh, and the fact that Marshall was controlling it with an arcade-style get up. :D

SydB_JenG said:
Existentialist said:
When Vaughn and Lauren see the boy on the side of the road, and they get out to investigate and Lauren said, "oh my god, it's a boy," I had the urge to say, "No Lauren. It's not," in a Jack voice.
:lol: That was hilarious Leah! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
HAHAHAHHA!!!! :lol:

and the really hilarous part: i can see jack doing it!! or a girl trying to imitate jack's voice which i find funny because jack ...is jack and he isnt that funny but once in a while...he just comes out with some and its hilarous!

Victoria King said:
SydB_JenG said:
Existentialist said:

and the really hilarous part: i can see jack doing it!! or a girl trying to imitate jack's voice which i find funny because jack ...is jack and he isnt that funny but once in a while...he just comes out with some and its hilarous!
:lol: i can totally see that too

SiriCerasi said:
Victoria King said:
SydB_JenG said:
Existentialist said:

That's why I thought it was so funny...I actually pictured and heard Jack doing it in my mind and it was one of the funniest things ever :lol:

What do you mean Jack's not funny! He's hilarious! I still think that my all time favorite line of Alias has been

KENDALL: Oh well now you're just mocking me...

JACK: Yes.

:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Of course I'm probably the biggest die hard Jack/Victor Fan so that's probably why it's my favorite...

this is :eek:fftopic: but my other favorite quotes are from Quentin Tarantino when he goes..."I feel like a mom at the mall" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and also...
SLOANE: I can't be the first person having difficulty taking you seriously, can I?

COLE: Well, while that was a moderately clever retort... I'm the man holding the box. :lol:

Sorry I don't know why I felt like sharing that :blink:

Mmmmm...

Only really got into Alias from second season but just bought the first season on DVD. Plus im from Australia and they're only just airing the season 2 finale next week. Thank god for the internet...(=

This episode seemed a little different from other eps with the weird images from the dream and stuff. It was a different feel to other eps...?

I'm really curious as to how they're going to account for the missing 2 years...

SydB_JenG said:
What do you mean Jack's not funny! He's hilarious! I still think that my all time favorite line of Alias has been

Of course I'm probably the biggest die hard Jack/Victor Fan so that's probably why it's my favorite...
I wouldn't bet on that . . .

PS what about his line to Kane?
;)

I loved this episode. My sister, who JUST started watching Alias this season, could not stop talking about it, lol, but neither could I!!

SydB_JenG said:
SiriCerasi said:
Victoria King said:
SydB_JenG said:
Existentialist said:

That's why I thought it was so funny...I actually pictured and heard Jack doing it in my mind and it was one of the funniest things ever :lol:

this is :eek:fftopic: but my other favorite quotes are from Quentin Tarantino when he goes..."I feel like a mom at the mall" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and also...
SLOANE: I can't be the first person having difficulty taking you seriously, can I?

COLE: Well, while that was a moderately clever retort... I'm the man holding the box. :lol:

Sorry I don't know why I felt like sharing that :blink:
LMAO.. I pictuer a girl doing ajack voice and hten i think jack is a halarious in his little jackishi way.. seriousl comedy.. .. "serious.. comedy.. lol.. im babbalinglmao..

verdantheart said:
SydB_JenG said:

I wouldn't bet on that . . .

PS what about his line to Kane?
;)
Oh My Dear Irina! "There is one way for you to verify if my nocturnal activities are a security risk, Ms. Kane, but somehow I think we'd both prefer the torture." :sideroll: Oh wow...Jack is the greatest :lol:

oh the dear child needs to know where to put his posts...everyone knows that deadly threats go in the Members Lounge :rolleyes:

LMAO
Who wouldn't prefer torture over such a thing! *shudders*

Lol I know he kept saying "im gonna come to Ohio and hunt you down b****!"...buuuuuut...I don't live anywhere near Ohio sweetheart :rolleyes: :lol:

Back