• 1 - It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever!

• Total voters
SiriCerasi said:
oooooooooh yeah syd slapping sloane :rotflmao:
It didn't even take her long to do it. As soon as he finished saying, "You need to make this look real," she slapped him. Maybe she was thinking about it when they were dancing.

Flames24 said:
SiriCerasi said:
It didn't even take her long to do it. As soon as he finished saying, "You need to make this look real," she slapped him. Maybe she was thinking about it when they were dancing.
Hee! :laughbounce: That slap was soo great!

Flames24 said:
SiriCerasi said:
Did you see her face when she did it? :lol:
I mean she really put all of her might into it. She pulled her hand back all the way and then WHAM!!!!!

okay. Lauren: not very nice this episode. and now it must be so easy for all the die-hard S/Vers out there (myself included...) to label her a b**** and leave it at that.

but I think she's jealous. :mellow: which is, when I think about it, so obvious that it's embarassing to label it as my own thought. but whatever. :lol:

Vaughn's protecting Sydney. he's done it twice this season, with lying to his wife, and then helping Sydney escape. and it's because he lurrrrves her.

I'm still not at the point where I'm hating Lauren, though. close, but not quite. :Ph34r:

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
okay. Lauren: not very nice this episode. and now it must be so easy for all the die-hard S/Vers out there (myself included...) to label her a b**** and leave it at that.

but I think she's jealous. :mellow: which is, when I think about it, so obvious that it's embarassing to label it as my own thought. but whatever. :lol:

Vaughn's protecting Sydney. he's done it twice this season, with lying to his wife, and then helping Sydney escape. and it's because he lurrrrves her.

I'm still not at the point where I'm hating Lauren, though. close, but not quite. :Ph34r:
Yeah, I sort of feel bad for her. I would be jealous! Who can blame her for trying to get Syd out of the way? Well, all the shippers can... :lol:

hahahahaha like me! i mean come on seriously vaughn lost syd dated lauren AND got married to her in 2 years, she should expect it more. hahaha and there relationship is NOT gonna work. i mean besides he loves syd already they have ABSOLUTLY NO CHEMISTRY!

Back