Season 2 Reaction to: The Enemy Walks In

What did you think of The Enemy Walks In?

• 1-It was bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 - It was OK

• 3 - It was good

• 4 - It was great!

• 5 - One of the best Alias episodes ever! It was SO good!

• Total voters
this episode is the best!!!! the introduction of mom's figure was quite a move to make the show so much better and i bet it made the fan list bigger. (y)

I remember this being the first episode of Alias I watched all the way through. Despite the fact I had pretty much no idea what was going on, I fell in love with the show because of this ep, so it'll always be special to me. It made me go back & watch Season One.

Things I loved:
1. The opening Syd/Irina face-off.
2. The Syd/Khasinau fight.

Top class start to the season. (y)

This was a good episode. The Irina/Syd face-off was awesome, especially when Irina shot her. Emily's funeral coupled with flashes to Irina turning herself in was awesome. And I loved it when Syd told Dr. Barnett that this was a problem she didn't know how to handle. I was really scared for Weiss when he got shot though. It was a good season premiere.

The only reason why I liked this episode was because it introduced me to Irina. Besides that, I didn't really care for it. And no, that's not just because I'm bitter that I can't find good screencaps for it, but that bugs me too.

I agree with Cari,this one of my favorities too.Probably because it was first Alias episode that i saw,o started wacthing it in second season.It remainded my favorite book serie,Fearless so I did stay wacthinga nd was hooked.And Irina was,way! not every day mother shot her daughter and be kbg agent.and vaughn was cute,too.

The scene where Irina shot Kashinau... classic.
Notice the camera fades from Irina and focuses on the gun. The gun fires. Sydney was stunned but realized she isn't hurt. She turned and saw Kashinau, who is just reacting to blood pouring out his chest. Irina smirks.

Of course, Irina then goes on to DEFINE the entire Season 2. What an awesome character they managed to create. And kudos to Lena Olin who plays her so perfectly.

Back