Read any good books lately?

Kara said:
I just read Tuck Everlasting, it was really good, a bit sad! Very cool book.
I read that in 6th grade, it was good!

The Anne of Green Gable Series-all together 114 points
A Wrinkle in Time- 7.0
Little Women-32 points
-Many More-

On my list to read:

1. House of Seven Gables by:Nathaniel Hawthorne- 24points
2. Silas Marner-15 points
3. A bunch of books I dug up by Louisa May Aulcott- not on list
4. Jane Eyre-39 points
5. Some book called Daddy Longlegs-6points

My aunt is a literature teacher so I get all the books I want to read out of her shelf in the beggining of the year. Although we have to read for AR points. To get the points you have to take a 10-20 question test. It really stinks because some books are worth more than others, and you can only read the books on the list. Anyone have that at their school.
Oh and Tuck Everlasting is only 4.0

spunkyspy said:
vk I like provebs but psalms is good too
have you read or lestened to ravi zacharia
I dont know how to spell his last name
hes great
lol r u jewish? see my jewish/israeli thread in random section, i read a book called the anylist by john katzenbach-it was excellent

no im not jewish
I go to an assembly of god chuch
but we dont say what we are cause it dosent matter
what matters is if you are a chistian
we used to go to a batest church
un till we moved
Iknow one thing I love the lord!!!

has anyone read The Devil Wears Prada? its suppsoe 2 be kind of like the nanny diaries(i didn't read that yet) except its about the fashion industry. I must get it, i should have jsut asked the lady helping me find books. i was so conscientious, b/c i was asking her to find the weirdest books. and you could tell by the look on her face, "who reads these books?" i had her look up a bunch of titles on espionage during ww2/cold war for my ss essay, and the 3rd gossip girl...which has like the best cover to walk around with. and i had to get a fearless book for my friends birthday...and out of all the books i could have gotten her she was up to #20 with the lovely title of sex. and i asked her about the sequal to the sisterhood of the traveling pants...(which is out soon) and she looked at me even more. lol. and i also had to get On the Bright Side I am now the Girlfriend of a Sex God. I ended this book shopping fiasco casually with a copy of hamlet n this ultra cute monkey bookmark!

spunkyspy said:
vk I like provebs but psalms is good too
have you read or lestened to ravi zacharia
I dont know how to spell his last name
hes great
do u read it in hebrew or in english (i assume english)

yeah
let me ask you are you jewish
my mom studys the jewish wedding its cool how you buy the one for a price and all that kind of stuff just like jesus did

Marlene said:
and i also had to get On the Bright Side I am now the Girlfriend of a Sex God.
r u talking about the gorgia nicholson diaries cause it sounds familliar from the books. they r called different stuff in the uk but i suppose they changed them for the different markets. which nmber in the series is 'on the bright side i am now the girlfriend of a sex god'?
ukaliaschick (y) (n)

im reading mildred taylor stuff right now. its about black people back in 1930s. wheni read it, it makes me mad that im a part of a country who did all of those stupid things

I just read Montana Sky by Nora Roberts, and I loved it. Nothing like a simple romance to get you going! ;)

And for school, we're about to start Ethan Frome, anyone have inputs?

Back