Politics Read this article

Wow...I don't even know what to say to that. It's disgusting.

But I suppose people could make the argument that rappers like Eminem and 50 Cent promote the degredation of women in their song lyrics, and those are reaching young audiences.

The difference here is that these girls are young and look like they should be singing bubble gum pop songs about doing homework and crushing on boys and such, not singing a tribute to Rudolf Hess.

yeah, i saw this on TV the other night (last thursday i believe). i was shocked. then again, this is America. they are free to do that if they wish. who are we to stop them? this brings back the point that right and wrong is all relative in the secular world.

I saw a commercial for this too and it definitely caught my attention. I didn't get a chance to watch it though but reading the article was interesting enough.

It is America though, so I'm not too surprised. but they are certainly young...

oh my god. i think that's just horrible. little girls like that, reaching young audience with such a horrible message...it's disgusting. i mean those girls are so young! do they even know what they're actually singing about? i doubt it. do they even know the whole history about the nazis? i doubt it. have they been able to form their own personal opinion on these things, being home-schooled by people with these kinds of attitudes? i doubt it. does this, singing to other kids and young people about this, build our world to be a better and more equal, fairer place? i seriously seriously doubt it. :angry: (n)

oh my god. i think that's just horrible. little girls like that, reaching young audience with such a horrible message...it's disgusting. i mean those girls are so young! do they even know what they're actually singing about? i doubt it. do they even know the whole history about the nazis? i doubt it. have they been able to form their own personal opinion on these things, being home-schooled by people with these kinds of attitudes? i doubt it. does this, singing to other kids and young people about this, build our world to be a better and more equal, fairer place? i seriously seriously doubt it. :angry: (n)
but they honestly think that hitler and white supremacy is a good thing. they have been taught about the concentration camps but they think that "over 6 million Jews being killed" is an exaggeration.

OMG :eek: these girls are way to young to be singing about hate and the killing of other races not white. like Jamison said they should be singing some bubble gum songs about why their boyfriends broke their hearts not about Hitler. I feel sorry for these girls. they've been raised with this kind of thinking all their lives without any say. so i think that they had never any say in what they want to believe or do or even think. their parents should have told them about it and let them make their decision about whether they want to follow it or not but anyways thats just me.

can people in other countries be thinking "i feel sorry for american children because they grow up with all these indoctrinations about culture and appearance and they dont have a say in it"?

it's a two way street. again, im not condoning nazism, but before we "feel sorry" for other people, we might want to look at ourselves (inclusive of myself)

It's a perfect example of a "product of your environment".... and an obviously sheltered one at that -- it appears they really don't know anything else.... :sigh:

I didn’t read the article, but just with the title alone I wasn’t at all shocked about it. There is a girl my age (18) who claims she is a Nazi…she was maken all these rude comments about Jews and felgercarb and our teacher said something to her and was like I’m going to call your mom and tell her everything you said. So she did and the next day at school the girl comes in saying the “F” words every other word. And even threaten to burn the house the teacher lived in down with her and her family inside. The teacher is single and lives with her mom…dad…sister! So I told the teacher all of this and the girl was arrested, she is back in school now and she is in theorpy…I think it is so wrong we still have these kind of problems in the world. But I’m like the only one that knew what she said so I’m not shock she hasn’t accused me of anything yet. But it wouldn’t surprise me 11 and 12 years are making Nazi like music! I do plan on reading it

Mel

There is a suprising amount of neo-Nazism around these days, although you don't expect to see it in 13 year olds. I don't think the rise to power of Bush has helped particularly much either, especially in light of the War on Terror (obvious targeting and discrimination of Muslims).

I'd find it sad if these girls were out there singing 'bubble gum pop songs', so it's even worse to see this. Fascism in action.

OT: Dammit. I have a 3500 word essay due tomorrow at 4.00pm that I have written 2461 words of (and it's 2:11 am local time) BUT CAN'T STOP PROCRASTINATING ON THESE FORUMS!

There is a suprising amount of neo-Nazism around these days, although you don't expect to see it in 13 year olds. I don't think the rise to power of Bush has helped particularly much either, especially in light of the War on Terror (obvious targeting and discrimination of Muslims).

I'd find it sad if these girls were out there singing 'bubble gum pop songs', so it's even worse to see this. Fascism in action.

OT: Dammit. I have a 3500 word essay due tomorrow at 4.00pm that I have written 2461 words of (and it's 2:11 am local time) BUT CAN'T STOP PROCRASTINATING ON THESE FORUMS!

OT: I hope you get done!!!! I had a paper last year I had to do a paper not as bad but I used the info on this site to put my paper to get it together!

Mel

Back