Season 5 READ THIS

JG said that Sydney's remains were found. I don't think they found her body, maybe only a few bones.

I think that they were able to reproduce the doubling thingy and they captured syd and doubled her!! making her dead!! Then they reversed the effects on alice!! ( dunno wat the last parts gotta do with anything!!)

Okay this is what I think... Syd has that scar from something that happened. They needed DNA proof that she was dead. My guess is that they took a organ out and left it at the burnt down house as evidence that she was dead, and that's their proof. And that's how she got the scar.

I would say that is a plausible theory Angel. How else could they (whoever they are) have left Syd's DNA in the house to ensure that she would be presumed dead - and give no one a reason to suspect that she was still alive?

obsessetion said:
I think that they were able to reproduce the doubling thingy and they captured syd and doubled her!! making her dead!! Then they reversed the effects on alice!! ( dunno wat the last parts gotta do with anything!!)
LMAO ur really funny...

Angel said:
Okay this is what I think... Syd has that scar from something that happened. They needed DNA proof that she was dead. My guess is that they took a organ out and left it at the burnt down house as evidence that she was dead, and that's their proof. And that's how she got the scar.
I agree with you Angel, but I think any organ would perish in a fire. How about they took out a couple of Syd's lower ribs.

I think Syd's body was either planted....or was cremated but couldn't die, so she took over somebody else's body!

lower rib theory sounds really plausible and would explain the scar and the survival after the fire but wouldn't the investigators find it odd that just her ribs were there? no other bones? but then again maybe they thought she was dismembered and what not.

hells bells.

I think her captors would have planted more bones. The investigators had trouble getting DNA from the bones and they only body part they could get DNA evidence from was her rib.

are you talking about if Syd was doubled or they just took ribs out of the real Syd?

If it's the latter, what other bones could they take from a person without that person being disabled, assuming they have all their fingers and toes?

ok, no....they had to have had a copy of her DNA or something in order to leave her "remains" in the burnt house.

freelancer88 said:
yea... i wonder how will got out of the house????
that's what I was thinking about. syd's dna traces can't be that difficult (either by duplicating it or leaving couple of ribs) but will was basically stabbed to death.
actually when syd saw him in the tub he was still breathing, he was still alive.
people who kidenapped syd might have saved him for other purposes or he just manage to get out by himself just in time to survive...

AliasDog said:
Jennifer Garner said that Syd was creamated. So how did she come back? Any thoughts?
didn't just that mean that her body was like burned into ashs or something? and I read somewhere that they found her dead body in her burnt home. :cool:

elduccia said:
freelancer88 said:
yea... i wonder how will got out of the house????
that's what I was thinking about. syd's dna traces can't be that difficult (either by duplicating it or leaving couple of ribs) but will was basically stabbed to death.
actually when syd saw him in the tub he was still breathing, he was still alive.
people who kidenapped syd might have saved him for other purposes or he just manage to get out by himself just in time to survive...
ya i think you might be right becaus eyou know what happened with allison and francie. i could happen to sydney

Back