>>READ

A

AliasALIAS

Please remember that flaming of other members is NOT allowed. If you are the victim of or witness to a personal attack, report it to an Admin, but do not let it continue.

oh ok thanks...in that case i was probably the one doing the flaming lol...I was pretty pissed at Dark_Wiccan...sorry guys...I had a good reason though :mellow:

SydB_JenG said:
oh ok thanks...in that case i was probably the one doing the flaming lol...I was pretty pissed at Dark_Wiccan...sorry guys...I had a good reason though :mellow:
You again ...

Just kidding, baby! ;)

SydB_JenG said:
There is never a good reason to flame. Ever. Doing so repeatedly could lead to banning or probation.

sorry but he was discriminating against me for being mormon...so it was kind of an eye for and eye tooth for a tooth sort of thing...my bad though...i wont do it again! i promise!

Well, it would be kinda redundant to flame yourself... why would you want to in the first place? How about if we keep allalias.com a strictly no-flaming zone? Community members and people on the show included.

~Me :angel2:

I just have a question, why can't we flame people on the show. I mean it not like there god nad sometimes they might do stupid things. I haven't heard of anything worthy of a flame to cast memeber, but stiill.

Although we can have an opinion against someone, flaming is more af an attack. You can criticize constructively, but flaming isn't allowed because it's rude and doesn't belong on this board.

Ok. I was just making sure. I mean for the most part the cast has really done anythingn bad and I don't believe that whole JG/Ben Affleck Affair rumor so I would be doing any insulting either.

Back