REAL LIFE

I decided to start this because school is back and life is hectic, atleast for me with balancing high school, a job three nights a week and coaching a grade school volleyball team. Vent out your stresses and talk about homework, problems and general life!

<3 Jess

omg, i'm really stressed. i have a math test tomorrow that i'm going to completely fail. and then i have an english test, spanish test, and drama quiz on friday. i have so much reading to do for western civ. and for bio. tonight and i have a drama project and i have musical auditions in 2 weeks amd then there's film club meetings on friday during advisory so i don't have that extra time to do homework... ah!!!!!!

Eugh stress. I've been back at school a total of 9 days and I'm up to my neck in homework already!!! On top of that I have to get my university applications in by the end of the week. My driving lessons are getting harder. My friends have made me join a gym (i hate sport or any form of physical activity) and to top it all off my boyfriend has been seeing this other girl and he claims they're 'just friends' but they're really too close for comfort so I have to deal with that.

Stress stress stress!!!

Oh - and I also have no money and need to find a job. -_-

Wait until you leave school and enter the real world.

Believe me, school IS the best time of your life. It's basically a youth club where you meet all your mates.

I've found out, that none of it really matters, your grades mean nothing, especially when you apply for a job alongside someone who already knows the boss. <_<

The best saying I have ever heard when I was stressed actually came from a teacher. His Motto was "Don't Stress." So now when I find myself stressed I do something to take my mind off it for a little while, such as exercising which I find a great stress relief and I always feel better when I'm done and everything always ends up working out. Try looking at http://www.findyourdetour.com/ there are a lot of great suggestions on there of things that you can do that I'm sure will make you feel better, I really enjoy doing yoga to relieve stress. Good Luck! and remember "Don't Stress"

Everything here in my world is going pretty good. Aside from a few minor pains but that normal :smiley: Oh i totaly finshed typing the next chapter for my fict but idk if i should post it yet cause i want to edit if first maybe :thinking: how is everybody???

crazy, i'm balancing quiz bowl, which is an academic class, 2 honors classes, and spanish, cross country, like long distance running, 2 different choirs and i have test every day over the next 3 weeks, in four different classes, the most stressful, tomorrow, three. vocab, science elements, and a spanish exam, and next weeks hardest will be my 4 benchmarks, the first out of 6 in the semester. OOOOAAAAAHHHHH!!!! <<<< crazed scream. then progress reports and homework and getting up at 5AM and going to bed at 11PM, every day for school, and like 14 differnent guys trying to get me to go out with them, seriously, and church, and confirmation, and !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <<< I'm good now, thanks for posting jess. it really helped, as you can see... :lol:

p.s. I'm going to post chapter 11 of disturbed and chapter 4 soon of gone in a whisper, and a new fic, cause i'm trying to keep writing.

ugh, i know what you mean nads. i have way to much homework from all of my honors classes. and i've got drama club and the musical and film club and fundrasing for our chorus trip to new york. and then i have a huge english test tomorrow and a spanish test, and a western civ test on wednesday. and i have a c in math which i have to raise because otherwise i probably won't get a scholarship... and i've got two guys who are stalking me. ugh, seriously. one of them was over at my house to study and he tried to get me alone in my room and he wouldn't stop trying to hold my hand. i just wanted to punch him...

haha... i have a guy the other day, and i came up behind him and jumped up around him and he bends over and i start saying his name over and over to get his attention, and he goes, that's what you said last night. i slapped him and jumped down, saying his name more harsh and he goes, that's what you said when we were done and i started laughing, he's really cute and ripped and has muscles in his forearm and is really strong. everyone says i'm light, but i weigh 120 pounds! everyone says it's muscle, but i think i'm fat.

anyway, enough complaining for now and kay, you should get a boyfriend, maybe go to the bedroom alond :naughty:

I HATE TESTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not testes, love them :lol:

How is everybody! I finaly gogt someone to get my computer on the network at school! *just had to change my settings* :rolleyes: Yeah and so when i get the next chapter of my fict done i can just update over my break :cool: idk if I should even update when only 2 people have commented on the new chapter from last week! So if you need something fun to for a break from studying go ready my fict! Its totaly different! :smiley: There is a link to it in my sigy! *its called Fall 2005, which is funny cause thats when i started it and its fall of 2007 already! But its been hard to write and i think it will be ok now*
Oh and if next mouth *october* i'm kinda sad/extra moppy and quiet then its because of 2 yrs ago a friend of mine died. *the first one out of my class* Then i will go to college station for a meet one weekend! So hopefully i can keep myself bussy and it wount be as hard to deal with! But i hope everything is all good where ever everybody is... Oh and I got another teddy bear from andy! I know its crazy but i love him for it :smiley: ok i'll shut up now lol bye *waves*

Hahaha, you crack me up Nads :lol: But there is boyfriend potential. :D

And you're not fat.

And I hate tests too!

Big math test on Monday and Tuesday. Hopefully I won't fail that. Spanish quiz on Monday. Western Civ retake on Tuesday. Ickiness. But we're doing improv in drama and that's awesome. I love drama :D

i love improving, becuase if you ask me to do it over and over, it gets really lame, and i think i'm fat.

i dont think i'll get a bf out of this because they don't really like me...

OMG!!! I GOT ALL A'S ON MY PROGRESS REPORTS 95, 96, 97

actually i don't know my science grade, but other than that i do.

Oh, Kay, i think i have it bad, ur classes sound bad!

p.s. kay ... lauren and elena pop out of the bunker and bomb you with rotten tomatoes mashed up with old garlic, and maggots.... and then take your pictures and throw the camera to Nads who posts it online and within 3 minutes, over 3 million people have clicked on it and you are humiliated, and if you weren't so brown and gross looking, you would be blushing... haha!!!!

sorry, couldn't resist.

Oh yeah, I'm horrible at improv. But I love watching other people do it :D

Aw, well I'll have to see what happens tomorrow with my potential boyfriend :lol:

Yay for your all A's! :D

Yeah my classes are pretty bad. I have no idea what I was thinking when I actually decided to go to a college prep school. :lol: I am really not looking forward to the math test. I will never remember how to find the line of best fit on a calculator. There's just to many buttons to press.

Hahaha, I miss our game :D

I'd so something back but my brain's fried from math... but I will get my revenge *evil cackle*

Must continue studying now... but you know, I really love these smilies :D I just noticed that I use them a lot :lol:... ok, I'm going now...

hope everything goes well!!!!

me 2, maybe over winter break we can do some more... :smiley: i love smiles 2, tthey are awesome :smiley: u know nothing u do will ever add up 2 me :majoreyeroll:

:lol: you do use a lot of smiles though, that's okay, i stil :love: you

Nads OFF 2 POST CHAPPY 11!!!!!!!

Back