REAL LIFE

*prances into thread and waves*

man, i haven't been here in forever.

school's been crazy. especially drama class. auditions for next year's classes were last week. we were supposed to find out the results on monday... but they've had to postpone til tomorrow morning. gahhh, the waiting's been killing me.

gosh, only 8 more weeks til summer! so ready for this school year to be over haha.

hope everyone's doing good!

I know, life is completely crazy! I leave the house at 6:40AM and don't get back to 7:47 every evening, and the next three weekends I am not going to be at home.

so, I love all you guys to pieces :blow kisses and hands out hugs:

*prances away to work on essay*

Nads

Hi! *waves* Too bad no one really comes here, this used to be THE PLACE to chat about Alias & other stuff. What happened to everyone? Don't we have anything to talk about anymore?

no, it's actually been warm the last week or so. saturday we broke our old 'hottest temp' record- it got up to 87, they say. :cool: anyway, i was wondering if anyone here was from around our area, lol.

Hi! *waves* Too bad no one really comes here, this used to be THE PLACE to chat about Alias & other stuff. What happened to everyone? Don't we have anything to talk about anymore?

I know... there was also a ton of people here... even the summer after the show ended... *sigh* oh well...

dude, i'm down here in florida right now!!! it hit 94 today!!!

how are you ppl??

oooh cool. why are you in florida?

i'm good. absolutely exhausted, but that's not new so... i'm going to new york on friday! so excited :D

well i cant speak for everyone, but i'm doing ok. school's almost out (cheers ring throughout the land). then... SUMMER! :cool: my best friend just came back from florida. she said the weather was awsome. it's like snow didnt even exist. well i guess it doesnt, for florida. ok i'm just gonna go now so i dont keep rambling on and on and on and... :smiley:

Back