Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Real piece of the Stargate for sale!! Two days left!!

Discussion in 'Collectibles, Toys, & Gadgets' started by olie5, Mar 13, 2008.

1. olie5

olie5 Cadet

I could get kicked off for this and I would hate that because I love reading stuff on this site but I really think someone might be interested so here goes:

2 days left!

You may be interested in my collection. I am selling almost my entire stargate collection, including a jack o neill shirt starting at 199.99 and a real piece of the stargate from the new movie Stargate: Continuum. I am selling for incredibly low prices right now and have decided if some of these pieces don't sell I'm going to keep them.

check out this link:
    http://stores.ebay.com/ZORINS-WILD-...0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQfsubZ168380119QQftidZ2QQtZkm

Thanks,
    olie5

2. Kevin

Kevin Code Monkey Staff Abductee

Darn it! The budget can't allow for anything new for the collection right now.

:banghead:

3. olie5

olie5 Cadet

If you're interested in a specific piece I may be able to hold it for you if it does not sell in this auction. You would need to pm me as soon as possible though. Then we can discuss terms.

4. warstarcerberus

warstarcerberus ENGAGING HOSTLE HOARDS 13

i can sdd the gaties asling for the night off at pizza hut now:oops: haha just kidding:eek: really i would send it to forest:D and his monster house coolection

5. painkiller64

painkiller64 Avoid A Void

i tried the link but it told me the store doesnt exist and i even logged into ebay to try it.