Politics Real Project Christmas

There was an MK-Ultra. It was in one of the CIA books I bought from Borders. I know they did this to adults I just dont know about the children part. Because I've never read that they used mind control on children

Here's something from the Wikipedia Dictionary

Project MKULTRA (also known as MK-ULTRA) was the code name for a CIA mind control research program lasting from the 1950s through the 1970s. It was first brought to wide public attention by the U.S. Congress (in the form of the Church Committee) and a presidential commission (known as the Rockefeller Commission) (see Revelation below) and also to the U.S. Senate.

"The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over 30 universities and institutions were involved in an 'extensive testing and experimentation' program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens 'at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.' Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to 'unwitting subjects in social situations.' At least one death, that of Dr. Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers."

I wouldnt put it past them anyway. I mean come on. The CIA's done plenty of horrible things. They're probably done this to

:eek: thats all kinda freaky.

you gotta remember tho that the real CIA is a lot less loving than the alias one in many ways. i wouldn't really put it past them.

ewwww im all creeped out now!

i found that exact same article about a year ago lol. i didnt think of bringing it up in AA though cus at the time ,i wasn't very active at AA. I've also found other books that tell similar stories with detailed accounts...so I wouldn't be too surprsied. Question is...is it still happening now? is it possible for such programs to still exist?

and i think ive already asked this question in another thread when someone posted a book in the entertainment>non-alias books section that was about MK-ULTRA and stuff...

I dont know. You'd think if the CIA messed up the first time and let something like that get into the public they wouldnt try it again. It would be common sense that someone would just found out about it again and the CIA would be screwed. But I'm just not sure.

And the book I have, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Spies and Espionage, says that it talks about MKUltra in Chapter 12. But I've looked through it 5 times and cant find it! It's not in the index either. I wanted to read more about it and get a better understanding but I guess that wont be happening. -_-

lol there's a complete idiot's guide to spies and espionage?! i need to check that out the next time in at barnes and nobles...lol...

well im sure if you google that name, maybe even in wikipedia, it'll come up. theres lots of stuff out there on that program...unfortunately most of them are biased...leaning more towards conspiracies and stuff.

bringing this topic back into the light...................

project xmas suggested that kids were tested for certain traits to determine how well they would fit into this job. anyone know/read anything about this? what about nowadays?

just curious.

Back