Real World Doesn't Use a Joystick

After a recent three-day binge of playing the Japanese cult hit video game Katamari Damacy, Los Angeles artist Kozy Kitchens discovered that walking away from the game was not as easy as putting down her joystick.

In the game, players push around what amounts to a giant tape ball, attempting to make the ball bigger by picking up any and all objects in its path. Kitchens found that her urge to keep picking things up was not so easy to shake.

"I was driving down Venice Boulevard," recalled her husband, Dan Kitchens, "and Kozy reached over and grabbed the steering wheel and for a moment was trying to yank it to the right.... (Then) she let go, but kept staring out her window, and then looked back at me kind of stunned and said, 'Sorry. I thought we could pick up that mailbox we just p***ed.'"

I don't think her problem has anything to do with video games! :confused: If you can't seperate reality from games then it's time to seek some help.

ICeMaN said:
Throw p*** in curly braces, ex: {p***} that way it'll distinguish p*** from *** :D
<Homer>D'oh!</Homer> Thanks! I quickly threw together a list of words to be censored but I don't think I ever read that description box fully until now. :eek:

You must be pretty crazy to lose it that much.

Censoring is annoying if you ask me...it usually makes the point seem less made if you need to swear to make it :P

Back