Reality Science Fiction writer

Do you think what I am doing is right or wrong?

• Total voters
Hello,

My name is Diana, and I write reality science fiction which means I merge current events with reality... and strangely or luckily often it comes true. Not sometimes, often with a high frequency. I would like to not be banned for writing my strange new reality because one) it needs to be written, and two) if I don't write it, it won't happen. If I can have my own thread please, I won't get into anyone's way, and if you like seeing the future being written as a work in progress. Then you can relax, pull up a chair and drink some chai, hot chocolate, or tea.

At this moment I would like to thank the President of Iran for sending me 42 roses from his personal garden, it was very precious and beautiful to receive them on my doorstep last week with his love note attached.

Sincerely,
The Lady of the World

Diana, welcome to our community!

Thank you for explaining what you meant by "reality science fiction" as, I must admit, the title did make me pause for a few seconds thinking about what that would be. It sounds interesting!

I see you already found the 'Creative Arts' forum as well and have started! I'll keep an eye on that thread to see how 2018 goes for Iran. ;)

Kevin

PS: I went with "Impossible" as the vote thinking you meant "Impossible, nothing creative can be wrong!", not "Impossible, it can't be done!". :D

Hi Diana, sounds interesting, my husband kind of does that too. He has a book series that at times uses 1980's historical events in the story line. He's almost finished with book 4 and it's full of them. For Kevin he did a segment about the Keck Incident in book 2.

No matter what anyone says, write your stories!

Back