Reality Shows

More or NO more

• Bring em on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHY?! Stop the pain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i don't know what to vote...b/c when you get down to it..."reality" isn't always reality....so you aren't really watching what you thought you were....

am i making any sense???

basically i could care less if there was never another reality tv show...just as long as ALias is never canceled.... ;0)

There are just too many of them. Think about all the prime-time television hours that are taken up by reality shows. People complain that there are hardly any original, well-written shows on TV anymore, but yet they'll watch some felgercarb reality show and help it get great ratings. As long as they keep getting decent ratings, they'll keep coming. The only ones I like are The Amazing Race (by far the best) and Survivor.

I hate reality shows! The only one I've ever liked was MTV's Real World which I used to watch when I was still in college (I graduated in 1997 just to give you guys an idea on how long ago that was ;) ). The new ones that are cropping out now - Survivor, Amazing Race, Fear Factor, and the rest SUCK! I never liked them and I never will. The bad thing about it is that all my friends love reality shows, and none of them watch Alias. I'm the exact opposite. I don't watch reality shows and I only watch Alias. That's why I love hanging out here and at sd-1. At least here I can find people who share my addiction to this show. :smiley:

Ever since the Bachlor started, they now have shows like "The Littlest Groom," and "For Love or Money?" I mean Jeeze! The second something pops into their heads, they make it into a reality show, no matter how stupid or rediculous it really is. I mean, I was fine with the Bachlor, the Bachlorette, the Apprentice, Fear Factor, American Idol, Survivor, but they keep coming out with more! When will it end?!?

I don't any of the ones that are based on romance. The dating shows never work out, and they're pretty silly.

I do enjoy some other concepts though, such as Survivor, Amazing Race, America's Next Top Model, etc..I find those interesting.

i'm undecided, some reality shows i like, others i don't. Like The Bachelor and Joe Millionare, I can't stand them, but I did like My Big Fat Obnoxious Finace'. It really just depends on the show itself.

Back