Reality Shows

More or NO more

• Bring em on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WHY?! Stop the pain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
no more reality tv -- its getting a little out of hand here ppl!
i mean the more new ones they come up with the progressivly lamer they get

i say BRING EM ON!!!! only the good ones tho...like Survivor, Big Brother, The Amazing Race, American Idol!!! those are the good ones! but there are TONS that are really stupid!

I love them because you can watch real life people deal with real well kind of real life problems. And they can win money...I will be on Big Brother one day and I will win the money.

I hate reality tv. The only ones I like are American Idol and America's Next Top Model. The networks put on such stupid reality shows and they gave them more of a chance to develop than their non-reality shows. I still remember the day when a teacher told me CBS was sticking people on a island. It's been 6 years! When will it end?

I thought I tell you that I had to do an editoral for history on anything we wanted and I chose reality shows and how they went to far. So guess what I did since I wanted to the last min to do this so I took different people's opinion from here and used. I just want to thank everyone quotes I used. I feel bad for doing that but I needed to. :confused:
Melissa
:(

It depends on which realty show is meant...I like the ,,I'm a star, get me out of here!" show, but I hate big brother and these casting shows....

I'm sick of the scripted trash that the networks are passing off as "reality" TV - especially The Simple Life.

All those reality TV shows do is waste valuable TV time that could be better spent on shows in other genres (drama, comedy, action, etc.) that would've had more of a chance to get on the air if not for all that exploitive scrape-the-bottom-of-the-barrel felgercarb (Survivor, Fear Factor, American Idol, The Simple Life, Wife Swap, The Bachelor/Bachelorette, The Apprentice, Supernanny, etc.) the nets are trying to pass off as "entertainment".

If I wanted to watch real reality TV, I'd watch the 11 o'clock news.

Reality TV is the pits for the most part. I understand the concept of Survivor. It's a game and that makes sense to me, so I could support that show (but I don't because I don't want to watch it). But those "love" shows like the Bachelor or whatever are stupid, IMO. Like you're going to find true love that way! We'll see if Trista and Ryan make it. Whatever. I did get caught up in a Surreal Life marathon last week and watched 4 episodes. It was not redeeming and totally unedifying and yet, I found myself laughing at it and unable to stop watching (until my mom came in to watch Alias with me). I'm disgusted with myself because I was taking pleasure in the problems and weaknesses of others. That's not good. Plus, it was disgraceful to see how some of them acted - scripted or not. Of course, regular television is pretty crappy right now too. That's why I don't watch it. Except for Alias!

It looks like there are going to be some real stupid reality shows on this summer. There is suppose to be one where people are trying to get fired from a job. I haven't watched Dancing with the Stars, so I don't know if that is worth while. But don't even get me started on the Real Gilligan's Island - that's just lame.

Back