Reality

That's really good......and a very good explaination for the wedding ring!!!!!
Can I have a PM, too??? Please! i also don't want to miss another chapter!!!!!
:woot:

Ok before I post the next part of chapter 8 i have some thank yous to make. first I would like to thank the academy.......i'm kidding. All I wanted to say was THANK YOU to everyone who has written stuff about my story. Its really nice to come on and see that people think ur story is great. Anyways I don't wanna sound really dumb so I'll just post the chapter. Also one little thing. We r a little behind in ENGLAND so the season hasn't ended yet and I dunno if Sark and Sloane found out that Syd was on the prophecy so if they have then it has never happened in this but the story kinda comes after the season finale!

CHAPTER 8: PART 2

Sark stepped out of the shadows, opposite Sydney's house. His face was half concealed in the darkeness, but an evil grin spread onto his face as he took out his phone.
"Sloane. How pleasant it is to hear your voice again after so long." Sark said into the phone. "You know I was rather apalled by your decision to leave me during our mission. I oubt Colombia was that appealing."
"What do you want Sark? I have no time for your games" Sloane shot at him. Sark smiled to himself.
"I have to call in a favour"
"Now you know me Sark, why would I do anything for you?"
"If there is something in it for you?" Sark began. When no answer came from Sloane he decided to carry on. "I got out of control last time and I respect your view of that. But this will be a great acheivement for both of us if it were accomplished. I have the prophecy in my hand as we speak, a faithful source in the CIA handed it to me just htis morning. The prophecy is about a certain 'Sydney Bristow'. She may be the key to finding the true potential of the Rambaldi artifacts. All I am askeing from you is that you join me in this one last mission and provide me...'US'.....with the resources we will need. If you chose to accept then I give you my word, I will leave you alone in future." Sark could hear Sloane's brain working out the rewards of such a alliance.
"You want me to kidnap Sydney Bristow again and use her to unlock Rambaldi's secrets?"
"Yes"
"Are you sure the prophecy is about Sydney?"
"I'm quite certain"
"You understand that after this, if you even so much as contact me again I will have you killed." Sloane said. "Oh and call in Irina, she could help us on this one"
"Ahem.......Sir, Irina is dead." Sark grimaced, he knew Sloane couldn't touch him but he could imagine his face, he felt slightly intimidated by the long, chilling silence that ensued.
"If this goes wrong. A bullet will be imbedded deep in your brain" Sloane whispered eventually. His voice was evil, full of malice. He put down his phone. Sark smiled again.
"What a nice man" he said to himself, backing into the shadows from which he had come.

So what do you think? GOOD? ABSOLUTE felgercarb?
tell me what you think.
dangerous agent
:Ph34r:

irina = dead woman?? not good, irina can'tr b dead, she makes a goos story line. i like it, it's great, great starting 4 a really good fic!

Great chapter...thanks for the PM!!! And dangerous agent you think you're behind the story line???Then I'm behind "behind" 'cause here in Germany they still show the first season :D
Please post more soon!

sorry i havn't posted the next chapter for ages, I've been kind anti-computer and I couldn't face sitting down and typing out another chapter. But I've recovered now and I'm here to post away!!!

CHAPTER 9:PART 1

Sydney woke to find Vaughn lying in the bed next to her, his green eyes fixated on her. She was slightly aware of the havoc they had wreaked last night and she looked around her room. Her lamp was on the floor, her mirror was broken, the curtains had been pulled down. A memory passed through her mind, the night she has found Will and Francie's double, the house had been wrecked. She looked back at Vaughn, concealing her troubles.
"Hey" she said smiling. "Do you have work today?" she didn't feel like being close to Vaughn that much, she wasn't ready yet.
"ssssshhhhh" Vaughn whispered. "Let's not talk about that"
"Vaughn just anwser the question, I just want to know" Her temper was rising, she was getting angry at him.
"You're cute when you're serious" She shot him a fierce look. " Alright, you don't....but you know that and I dunno, I'm gonna call in sick" He leaned in to kiss her. "That alright with you?" Sydney nodded quickly and got out of the bed, wrapping the sheets around her.
"Let's get breakfast" she said cheerily and left the room hastily. Vaughn watched her leave, he knew Sydney well and could tell that there was something wrong with her.

Sydney was in the kitchen, cracking eggs into a pan. Vaughn came up behind her and slid his arms around her stomach.
"Stop cooking" he whispered softly into her ear.
"I can't, they'll burn and then I'll have to make more and then they'll burn and then .........." She broke down inot shuddering sobs. Vaughn turned her round to face him.
"Syd? What's wrong?" he asked, concern layered deeply in his voice.
"I.......it's my mom" She managed.
"Come here. Let's sit down and talk about this" Vaughn soothed. He lead her into the lounge and they sat down on the couch. He took her hands in his.
"Tell me.....everything" he said.

hope you like the chapter and I'll write the second part soon.

OK I'm gonna post the next chapter now. I probably wont post more for ages cos I need to think up the next few chapters cos I haven't done them yet.

CHAPTER 9:PART 2

"Tell me.....everything" Vaughn said.
"Well when I was captured it was Sloane, Sark and mo- Irina, and their security, that were keeping me imprisoned. At first it wasn't that bad, my guards weren't allowed to touch me and I got fed at least twice a day. Then, about three months into my capture I overheard an argument between Sark and Sloane outside my cell. Sark wanted information from me about the CIA and what pieces of Rambaldi they had. He wanted to use torture as a method of getting this information because he knew I wouldn't simply tell them.
Sloane, being Sloane, thought this was a bad idea but he couldn't do anything because the guards they were using only answered to Sark. In the end Sloane couldn't control Sark's decisions and left for Colombia. Sark then took charge over me. That was when the beatings started. He would enter the room a dawn with two of the guards and then he'd ask me questons about the CIA, I wouldn't say anything so the guards would hit me until I was bleeding. They would then leave and come back at sunset and it would begin all over again. That was my daily schedule" Sydney paused, catching her breath and wiping away the tears that were flowing freely down her cheeks.
"What has this got to do with Irina?" Vaughn asked carefully.
"EVERYTHING! Irina was hardly ever there, she'd come and go, mostly during the day so she did not see what Sark was doing to me. But once she came in in the morning to ask Sark if she could take some of his team. She couldn't find him and so she went to my cell. Sark was in there with his men, they were beating me. She told Sark to stop it, that if i was constantly hit I wouldn't give out any inofrmation.
Irina tried to pull the men off me..........and then.....then......Sark shot her. It was right in the chest. I started screaming and he just kept shooting her. I couldn't do anything, I was forced to watch my mom die infront of my eyes. She fell to the floor, so close to death, but Sark shot her again and again, I was crying, I didn't understand...why? And then everything went black. The next two and a half years were constant beatings, only break for lunch. Then one day they just stopped. I was untied and the door was open. I thought it was a trick so i kept still for two days until I got up and walked out. Out in the corridor there were masses of guards bodies. The men who always beat me were just outside my door, bullet holes in there heads. I couldn't find Sark so I took a gun and left. There was no one to stop me, no one even tracked me. I came to the CIA Headquatres and then...well you know the rest." There was silence.
"They let you go?" Vaughn said after what seemed an age.
"NO. Someone attacked the place. They musn't have been looking for me because well they left me there. Maybe they got Sark, maybe they didn't. I dunno." Vaughn placed his arm around her shoulders.
"Did Sark get what he wanted from you?" Vaughn asked.
"I don't know. It could have been anything. My blood, information. Most of my captivity was fists and blood. I don't think I told him anything.....useful" Vaughn nodded. Satisfied. He didn't want to ask any more questions, she had suffered enough. They sat arm in arm for a while until Sydney suddenly jumped up and ran into the kitchen. Vaughn followed her.
"I knew it! I told you they'd burn." She said. Vaughn peered over her shoulder and saw the brown, shrivelled eggs, lying glued to the pan. He laughed.

What do ya think?
Keep checking for more.
dangerous agent
:Ph34r:

Back