Reality

hi
i just caught up with the story and I'm new on allalias. I thought ur story was excellent. I really like the style that u write in and I thought that Syd's mum being dead was really sad but a good twist.
I'm also English, I come from London.
can you PM me when you update? thanks

I love your story I wish I could get a pm when you update it helps to get people to come back and read your story! Anyways great chapter as usual!

ok, I'm sorry i haven't updated for a while. I have been staying with my cousins in London for Party in the Park and they dont have internet connection. but I'm at home now and im gonna rite the next part.

CHAPTER 10

Sark sat in his car, his eyes fixed intently on the Electricians Shop across the road. He watched as customers and workers came and went until eventually he saw what he was looking for. A man in his mid forties came out of the shop in blue overalls and a tattered cap stating 'Smith's Elektrix'. Sark jumped out of his car and followed the man.
"Excuse me?" he shouted after the man. The small man stopped just beside a black van.
"Can I help you?" the man replied, eyeing Sark's approaching figure.
"I believe you can" Sark said. Suddenly a group of four men in black suits pulled open the van's door and grabbed the stunned man. They pulled him inside and slid the door shut. Sark looked around and then opened the van's passenger door and climbed in.

The man Sark had captured, Frank, sat tied to a wooden chair. His face was bruised and bloody,left eye had swollen so much that he couldn't see a thing through it. He raised his limp head and stared at the person who was halfway through the door. Sark stepped into the light.
"Now. We are going to have a little interrogation. Just you and me." Sark said, smiling, crouching in front of Frank's slumped form.
"Please. I don't know what you want with me. Just don't hurt me. I have a wife and three kids." Frank said desparatly. The mocking grin on Sark's face disappeared and he punched Frank hard in the face. Blood began pouring from his nose.
"Do not speak until I ask you to speak." Sark boomed. "UNDERSTOOD?" Frank nodded, trying to stem the flow of blood from his nose. Sark smiled again.
"Good" he said. "Now I believe that you are the electrician who checks a Miss Sydney Bristow's electricity. Am I right?" Frank nodded again.
"What I want you to do for me is to place a few 'things' in Miss Bristow's house and around the perimeter. Of course you do not need to know what these items are. I merely need you to get the job done.
"And what if I don't agree to do that for you?" Frank asked, deffiently.
"You have three children you say?" Sark asked, checking his nails, seemingly unconcerned. Frank gulped. "I think the message has reached you"
"When do I have to do this?" Sark began to get up.
"I'll send someone in to brief you. Sleep well" And he left leaving Frank still sitting tied to the chair.
That guy has some problems. He thought to himself. He smiled at his comment but just then a huge man wearing a string vest and jogging trousers came in. He grinned, baring a set of gold teeth.
"Let's begin the briefing then" He said. A fist came whirling at Frank and he sank into the darkness, faintly aware of a stinging sensation in his neck, like a needle. He lost all sense of time and feel and let the iminent, black darkness swallow him hole.

Sark sat in a small black chair. He was staring into a room from a wide window set in the wall. The occupants of the room were oblivious to the window and his staring eyes. And he smiled cruely as he watched a small, plump man getting beaten by a rather surly looking boxer. His plan was beginning to take shape.

Sorry its quite short. I had a better version about to be posted last night but i pressed something and I couldn't get it back. BUt this is more or less exactly the same.

next chapter coming at ya. Oh yeah and I've started a new fick in GENERAL FICTION called 'Dreams Are Prophecies'. Please go and read it. Um.. How do you out a link to your story on something cos i dunno how to. Can someone tell em? Thanks

CHAPTER 11

Sydney and Vaughn sat at the table. He had taken over the cooking and let Sydney sit down for a while. Now they were both tucking into a full English breakfast; bacon, eggs, sausages, fries tomato, and toast. Vaughn looked up at Sydney and caught her eye. She smiled.
"This is delicious" she said, tearing off a bit of bacon. Vaughn was about to reply when the phone rang. Sydney shrugged and went to pick it up.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hi, this is Smith's Elektrix. I believe it is time to read your meter." A nervous voice said on the other end. Sydney frowned.
"Really? I thought it was every month. Ah well maybe it has been" She said, reaching for her last statement.
"That's great. We will be sending over a electrician now. Expect him to be there in ten minutes" THe voice said.
"Sure." Sydney replied but the man had already hung up. She put the phone down and sat down again at the table, the statement in her hand.
"Who was it?" Vaughn asked eyeing the peice of paper.
"Eletricians. They're coming today but according to this the house was checked three weeks ago." She said, turning the paper over in her hands. "Did you guys use electricity to clear up my house? You ran up a two hundren dollar bill" Vaughn shrugged.
"I wasn't part of it. But I think the CIA used it as another safe house when you were gone" he said, his eyes staying on his food. He didn't want to talk about her disappearance.
"Well that was nice of them to ask me before strangers barged into my house. You never know what kind of wierdos hang around the CIA." The doorbell rang suddenly. Vaughn took the opportunity to leave the table, Sydney was taking the whole missing thing too lightly. He opened the door and there on the doorstep stood a small guy, quite fat in blueoveralls. He looked a little beaten.
"Uh, hi" Sydney said walking up behind Vaughn. "Wow you're fast. They said ten minutes."
"Hello Miss Bristow. Have you been on vacation? I haven't seen you here for a while"
"No. I live with my boyfriend in Chicago, we came back here on vacation. My brother owns this place now" Sydney said quickly. It wasn't like electricians to ask personal questions, there was something going on. She looked past him and spotted and blacked out Mercedes. As if someone was looking, the Mercedes quickly drove away. Vaughn gestured for the man to come in. Frank came in and set his gear down on the table. He looked longily at the food.
"Eat it if you want. Me and my boyfriend are going out for a drive" Sydney said, grabbing Vaughn's arm and leading him away. "I'll explain in a minute" They left, leaving Frank alone in the house.

In the car Sydney explained everything to Vaughn.
"I think Sark intercepted that guy. He knew that he was my electrician. How els do you explain the week early reading, the blacked out Merceded outside that just seemed to go when I looked at it. Not to mention the fact that, that guy, Frank, was asking me personal questions. I think he's going to bug the house." she said breathlessly. "The best thing to do is play to the camaras. Give them wrong information. That way we can say we'll be somewhere, alone. We can organise a team and then when Sloane and Sark come they'll expect me to be alone. We can ambush them. Capture them once and for all." Vaughn looked stunned at Sydney presumptions.
"I guess it won't hurt to try" He said quietly. Sydney smiled and drove towards the beach.

Meanwhile, Frank was busy placing bugs everywhere possible. In the phones, in the mirrors, in the web cam on the computer. He put a undetectable virus in both the laptops. The english man could now track any emails or messages. He also placed camaras in the lamps and in the light on the porch. He ate the remains of Sydney and Vaughn' food and then left. In the scorching heat he looked around for the black Mercedes that had brought him here. He saw it at the end of the street and set off at a brisk pace for it. The door opened as he approached and he leaned down and slid in. The english man, Sark, was on the phone.
"....yes, I'm afraid Frank won't be coming in to work ever again. He was tragically killed by a madman with a gun. Ok. Thank you" Sark said into the phone. Frank looked shocked as Sark put the phone away and reached into his pocket. He pulled out a small gun and shot Frank at point blank range, straight in the head.

keep checking for more!!!!!

OK I'm gonna post more right now. I dunno whats gonna happen towards the end, maybe someone dies, I haven't figured that out yet. But its gonna be one of these people: Sydney, Sark, Sloane, Marshall or Jack.
Tell me who I should kill off. Thanks

CHAPTER 12

Sydney drove the car up the drive. She turned the engine off but stayed seated in the car. She glanced over at Vaughn who was looking worried.
"This could be really dangerous." He said in a serious tone.
"Yeah I know, but this is maybe the only way we can get them both in our custody. It could mean the end of Sloane for ever." She replied. Vaughn understood her urgency to finally capture the men who had taken three and a half years off her life.
"Lets do it then" He opened the car door and got out, he darted his eyes around quickly; it was likely that the man didn't know how to hide bugs properly and had probably left telltale signs everywhere. But none showed. Sydney followed Vaughn's lead and also stepped out of the car. In the corner of her eye she saw a black Mercedes pull out of her street. She also did a quick sweep saw that the porch light had been unscrewed and not screwed on again properly, there was a camera. SHe rumaged in her bag for her keys and opened the door.
It was cold inside her house and there were no lights on. On the table lay both their laptops, both looked untouched but Sydney knew that Sloane would want to monitor her emails, maybe even Vaughn's. Vaughn made his way down the hall and into Sydney's bedroom. Nothing seemed different but he couldn’t be too sure. He thought of all the places he would hide any kind of bugs; he would have one by the bed to catch any concersation, he would have a camera that could see the whole room and he would have placed a bug in the phone by the bed as well. He walked out again and down the corridor to Sydney who was typing hurridly on her laptop. He leaned over her and saw her writing a message to Jack.

Hello Dad,
Vaughn and I are at home at the moment enjoying the sun. I wanted to let you know that we are about to take a short break to Las Vegas. Will, Marshall and Dixon are coming along with us. I thought I should tell you that in case you tried to contact any of us.
Don’t try and ring later we will both be at the beach.
We leave tomorrow at 11am. We’re taking my car and leaving Vaughn’s at my house.
Lots of Love
Sydney

Sydney turned her head around.
“You don’t think that it’s a bit obvious do you?” she asked, Vaughn shook his head .“I’ve put in quite a lot of information about our whereabouts. Lets see if anyone tries to follow us.”
“Why did you say that Marshall, Will ad Dixon were coming as well, they’re no are they?” Vaughn asked.
“No. But when we get back we’ll ask all of them whether they got any strange phone calls, like no one on the other end. My guess is that Sloane will make sure they’re gone by ringing them but not talking.” She explained.
“Clever” Vaughn said. “We better be quiet remember, the bugs” Sydney’s hand shot to her mouth.
“Let’s pack and then go to the beach again. We should give the banana boat a try” She said. They walked together down Sydney’s hallway and began packing random items for their ‘trip’.

Sark sat by his computer, eyes fixed on the screen. Something flashed up in the left hand corner. H clicked on it and brought up an email from Sydney’s laptop. He read it over and over and then printed it out for Sloane. Sydney was heading to Las Vegas with Vaughn. An excellent time to recapture her.
He grabbed the printed copy and sprinted to Sloane’s office. KNOCK KNOCK. He rapped his knuckles hard against the glass door.
“Come in” Came Sloane’s weary voice from inside. Sark walked in and found Sloane staring at the monitors which projected images from Sydney’s house.
“There are going to Las Vegas.” Sark said breathlessly.
“Get a team there straight away” Sloane said. Sark smiled and exited

Thank you for all your compliments.

Back