Reality

ok seeing as I have been gone for quite some time now I thought that on my return visit I should update the fic which is exactly what I am doing. lol. Its been a while since I wrote this and I may have forgotten where I am going with this....oopps.lol.

Chapter (I don't know, make it up)
Sydney sat in shock. The phone was still clasped tightly in her hand, the plastic cutting into her hand. Her eyes glazed over as she stared at the TV screen which had become a blur.
'Kill my father?' she thought to herself. For some strange reason she felt that it would not be such a bad thing as long as she got Vaughn back alive. She blinked as the sunlight streamed through a crack in the thin curtains. She squinted out of the window for moment before standing up. She grabbed her bag and headed for the door, leaving the TV blaring. Once outside she stopped, she had no car, no means of transport. She saw a blue Cadillac driving in, two people in the car.
'Desperate times call for desperate measures' She thought as she walked slowly towards the car, reaching into her pocket for her gun. As the car slowed down she ran towards it, pulling open the door and brandishing the gun at the two men inside. They flung their arms into the air and sat back against the seats, still.
'Get out quickly' Syd shouted, waving her weapon about. The men slowly began to shift in their seats, turning themselves towards the door. 'Hurry up!' They got out with some urgency after that comment, fearing for their lives. Syd hopped in and shut the door. She leaned out of the window and said thankyou to the stunned men, then she revved the engine and drove off leaving the men standing in the parking lot of the motel with nothing.

Syd sped down the highway, back towards LA. She reached for the cell phone she had received and punched in a number.
"Jack Bristow." Came the voice on the other end.
"Dad, I need your help. Sark has got Vaughn and he says unless I come to a meeting place tonight he will kill Vaughn and blow up the CIA building."
Jack was silent for a moment, thinking.
"Meet me at Starbucks. You know the one" He said, hanging up. Syd hung up on her end and then tossed the phone out of the window. Now Sark could not contact her, and she knew he would have put a tracking device on there so now he had no clue where she was. She pressed down on the accelarator and drove faster.

Syd pulled up against the curb and parked the car. She took the keys from the ignition and stepped out onto the bright, sunlight LA street. People were milling about, talking to one another and joking. She felt cut off from the world, entirely alone. She saw her father sitting outside Starbucks and walked over to meet him, a heavy feeling in her heart.

** I think I know how Syd is going to deal with the whole Jack/Vaughn thing. Which one to save you know! **

Back