Reality

Ok this is probably gonna be the last update for a while cos if you don't already know, I'm going to Portugal on thursday for two weeks and wont have computer access. Anyway after that I'll be updating loads. Maybe even have a new fic i dunno.

CHAPTER 13 (i think thats right)

Two unmarked vans pulled in beside Sydney's car at the petrol station. One was white and one was black. In the shop Sydney looked out.
"Subtle aren't they" She said. It was amazing how stupid you could be. If she was trailing someone she'd be a little less obvious. Two vans were bound to draw a bit of attention. Vaughn who had been paying for the petrol and buying two bottles of water now looked over at the vans. He smirked.
"Yeah. I definatley don't think that they are following us. With orders from Sloane." He said sarcastically. He got his change and they headed back to the car. Sydney glanced over at the van just in time to see the driver quickly put away binoculars. She shook her head in disbelief.
As soon as Vaughn pulled out of the station the vans followed closely.
"So. I think we've cleared up the fact that Sloane is tracking us." Sydney said, sipping on the water. "Oh felgercarb. What if he put a bug in here?"
"He couldn't have" Vaughn said calmly.
"Why not?"
"Because when we went to the beach, we took your car" Sydney looked at him sheepishly.
"Ooooops" Vaughn smiled. "Hey, we have another party guest" She said looking in her wing mirror. "It's that Mercedes again. I think that's Sark himself" Vaughn looked in his mirror. A black Mercedes had just overtaken the two vans and was now right behind their car. Suddenly he turned sharply. Cars horns beeped all along the road as they swung into a small motel.
"What are you doing. I wanna go to Las Vegas!" Sydney said. Vaughn looked over his shoulder and saw that the cars had not followed.
"Change of plan" He said. "Get out quickly. They missed the turning but they'll be back. I'm gonna hide the car somewhere and then we're gonna book into the hotel under false names." He continued. He paused and then said more slowly. " And we're going to do all this in under five minutes. So get out and book us in under the name Hyde. I'll meet you in our room. Hurry" Sydney opened the door and climbed out. Vaughn started the engine as soon as she was away from the vehicle. She watched him drive off and then walked inside and over to the reception.
The elderly man at the counter was smoking a cigar and watching The Simpsons on a small TV. He laughed loudly and began coughing, producing bile. Sydney made a disgusted face and then moved forward.
"Hi. I'd like to book a room." THe man turned to stare at her and then he shut off the TV.
"Who are you and how long are you staying?" THe man said, the cigar between his teeth.
"It's for me and my husband. Mr and Mrs Hyde. We'll only be staying for a night" She said sweetly. THe man blew smoke into her face.
"What have you got some kind of imaginary husband or something?" The man sneered.
"No. We'd just like to stay the night if that is all right?" THe man turned away. She heared the jangling of keys. He turned around and handed her some.
"Room 12. Fifty dollars" He said. Sydney reached inside her purse and pulled out two twenty dollar bills and one ten. She handed them over. The man stuffed them inside his trouser pockets and then switched the TV back on.
"Could you please tell my husband what room we are in when he comes in. His name is Michael Hyde. Thank you" She said before turning and walking out to find her room.

I just realised something. Maybe Sark is called Sark because of SARCastic. You know but they had to change the C to a K. Makes sense.
Anyway hope you liked it.

Yay! I'm the first to reply! lol. Anyways, great chapter!!! (y) It was really good! Thanks for the PM! Have a good time in Portugal! I cant wait for more when you get back!!!

dangerous_agent said:
I just realised something. Maybe Sark is called Sark because of SARCastic. You know but they had to change the C to a K. Makes sense.
i can agree with that, it makes sense. :lol: although i don't understand why jj and crew wouldn't give him a better name :rolleyes:

great chapt! i can just c the whole party of sloane's ppl showing up at that motel!

alrighty then...I'm back and ready to write...

Chapter 14
Sydney looked out of the window. It had been an hour since Vaughn had left her here and she was getting worried. She turned and sat down on the bed, grabbing the Tv remote and switching it on. THe smell of stale smoke drifted around the room and wherever she looked she could only see dust. MTV came up on the TV playing a Coldplay song which, according to MTV, was called 'God Put a Smile Upon Your Face'. Suddenly she heard a scraping at the door. She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out her gun, moving slowly towards the door. The floorboards creaked under her weight and she cursed silently. The noise stopped and all she could hear was the wailing of the TV. She gripped the door handle and flung it open, there was no one outside but a small package lay at the foot of her door. Eyes still fixed on the car park in front of the motel, she bent down and picked up the package. SHe closed the door quickly and retreated into her room, feeling the parcel to make sure it wasn't a bomb. Carefully, she ripped open the parcel and found, to her surprise, a phone inside. She turned it over in her hands, examining it. Without warning the phone started to vibrate and a high pitched tune was issued from it. She looked at the small screen and saw a little message that said 'CALLING:SARK'. She answered the phone but said nothing.
"Ah dear Sydney. How are you? Long time no see" Came Sark's voice from the phone.
"Shut up, what do you want with me?" She replied coldly.
"Well I won't say anything if I'm not wanted" He said. Sydney could almost see him grinning.
"OK then. I'm listening. What WOULD you like to tell me?" She asked. Her empty hand curled into a fist and she shoved it into the soft material of the bed covers.
"Well it appears that Agent Vaughn is in a bit of a PICKLE" He said, humour in his tone. Sydney's eyes widened.
"What has happened to him?"She asked quickly, forgetting her hate for Sark.
"Well. He was trying to be noble and put the heat on him. Well that didn't work. Not only do we know where you are, but we also have Agent Vaughn in a comfy little cell. Would you like to talk to your precious?"He said smugly. Sydney cleared her throat.
"Put him on" Nothing happened on the phone for a while but then she heard a faint voice.
"Syd. They've got me in a warehouse near the motel. I didn't see the number but....."He was cut off and Sydney heard the distinct sound of someone kicking another human being.
"No!! Vaughn!!!"SHe cried. She heard Sark's laughter on the other end.
"I don't think it is necessary to worry. He is in good hands. He won't be killed if you do something for us"
"And what would that be?"Sydney spat. She heard Sark chuckle on the other end.
"Kill your father!"He said.
"I.....hello?" Sark had hung up.

so what do you think. It's my half term so I'll update soon. Hope you like it> I know its been a while.

wow!!!!! yeay!!! u finally came back!!! lol!!!!
tell u the thruth i forgot wat the story was about!!! lol!!!!
thanx 4 the pm!!!
more more more more!!!

well now that was just plain rude.....seeing as ur my daughter I might punish you...
ok you have to print the WHOLE of this fic out and learn it word for word...i'll test you on Sunday .....also ur grounded

dangerous_agent said:
well now that was just plain rude.....seeing as ur my daughter I might punish you...
ok you have to print the WHOLE of this fic out and learn it word for word...i'll test you on Sunday .....also ur grounded
but........... but......... awww felgercarb!!!
*slumps off to room*

Back