Really hope!

i really hope that they give us Sark's backstory,since it seems likely this could be the last season which i hope it's not, there has to be something about him and Irina wouldn't have take him if there wasn't something and i just don't see him as the guy that just happens to get in their way alot of the time without there being something behind it. i think that he should get an ep like orphange for him. what do you guys think

like for instance us finding out his father is russina and finding out that irina has two other sisters?

I would love some Sark back story. I think they started delving deeper into his character last season, but two episodes just wasn't enough. Since many of the main characters are leaving, I think the writers would be open to exploring Sark's past. So many viewers are already attached to his character (me included) :P and it would be a good excuse to bring Irina back.

[shameless plug] i wrote a fic about sark's background. inferno. it's in my sig [/shameless plug]

i would love anything with sark, especially backstory.

m-c

[shameless plug] i wrote a fic about sark's background. inferno. it's in my sig [/shameless plug]

i would love anything with sark, especially backstory.

m-c
that what i'm hoping with the new characthers one might in some way have something to do with him or that he will have something to do, personally, with prophet five. I always thought that there was a specific reason irina took him in and trained. Who do you guys think the frozen body was or is?

It could be Rambaldi. Of course there's always the possibility that it's Vaughn but I'm doubting that idea. It could be anyone who's died in a previous season of Alias. Any other ideas?
It could be BV myabe. Also i always thought that lazarey and elena had a connection because of his code name St.Aidan= Nadia Santos and the fact that the file jack and sloane found was in Warsaw and that is the city where syd and will meet lazarey.

Back