really important (to me at least)

ooooo! I am so mad right now! Some pppl can just act like total morons! It just really pisses me off! I mean the entire world doesn't revolve around them. The entire world doesn't revolve around humans either. I mean seriously, Is it right to turture and kill animals just cause their "inferier" to us?! That goes for anything? I mean yea, most humans are real smart, they go around murdering eachother just their wife cheated or their friend ordered Cheese insteaed of Pepperioni!! URGH! And I mean really, is thatt some reason to kill a living organisim?!??! I mean, people start wars, yea, commit man slaughter just cause Bush and Saddam dont get along, what kind of sane body are you?!?!?!? Damnit, some people can be so ignorant!! I mean people commit suicide just cause their boyfriend dumped them or their nott popular in school- I mean, if somebody's gonna be a jack ass, no one said they had to tag-along! That's just what we need- more ignorant people!!!!! And others say they stop believeing in God cause their friend dies. I mean, I know yoour sad and all, It must be really hard to go through such a horrific loss and all, but don't dweel on it! I mean, what will that get you in life?!?!?! Argh! And people who lie, cheat, steal...God now THAT gets on my nerves! I mean, what kind of cold-hearted person could commit such crimes?! And not feel guilty either? And I've done surveys, asking people if they'd sacrifice their lifes to save the enviroment, they say "no"!!!!! Urgh! I know I've gone demented, and I know you shouldnn't give up hope, but sometimes I wonder if there's a place out there better than earth...

What do you think to this?
(agreements/disagreements/ideas/more stories)

The entire world doesn't revolve around humans either. I mean seriously, Is it right to turture and kill animals just cause their "inferier" to us?!
I know what you mean...humans are at the top of the food chain though, and we are stronger and smarter than the animals, so some people decide they can torture and kill animals...

I mean yea, most humans are real smart, they go around murdering eachother just their wife cheated or their friend ordered Cheese insteaed of Pepperioni!!
i've never heard of anyone being murdered because they ordered the wrong type of pizza! thats just...really weird

I mean people commit suicide just cause their boyfriend dumped them or their nott popular in school
what if they are being verbally abused? it doesnt feel very good, to have people just keep bothering and bothering you, relentlessly, and if other stuff is happening at the same time, people might think suicide is the answer...

And others say they stop believeing in God cause their friend dies.
what if you dont believe in God in the first place? their faith in God might not have been that strong then...it's their time to go

Argh! And people who lie, cheat, steal...God now THAT gets on my nerves
Well, then you must hate my whole class from my old middle school...everyone, even the smart kids cheated...do you know anyone who hasn't lied at least once? A lot of people cheat as well...I, unfortunatly, am guilty of all three...i'm not a perfect person, but after the stealing incident, (i took something from some one of my classmates) even though i wasn't caught, i never did it again....i think lie a lot autually, i cant really remember everything i say, although i'll start paying attention now...and cheating...like i said above, everyone cheated...hardly anyone was caught, as we mostly cheated on homework, but we still cheated on some tests...we knew the teachers who'd never catch us..well, that habit's leaving me as soon as I get to high school...

I know everyone lies and cheats at some point, but I meant regurally. -without feeling guilt (or at least not enough to prevent their crimes) It's the kind of stuff on the news or that show called Forensic Files

I would agree about the animal thing...but that would make me a hypocrite. I eat hamburgers.

Some people can't help being arrogant or depressed or just plain weird...they're chemically imbalanced mentally.

People aren't meant to be perfect. What kind of world would this be if everyone was?

Gosh, if everyone was perfect, the world would be so boring! But Bertha, I've had those days when I feel that way too. Especially about the animal thing... what exactly gives us the right to abuse or kill other creatures for our own profit? As for people losing faith after a friend dies... since I'm an existentialist anyways, I can't really comment. But when someone has something they used to believe in so strongly challenged for the first time (like a good friend getting cancer and dying or being killed in a car crash), it's natural to doubt everything you believed in before. I also agree about the war thing you brought up... I'm a pacifist.

However... I can understand the kids who aren't popular who try to commit suicide, since I was one of those kids. It can be hard to understand for those who haven't been there. It's hard to keep yourself going from day to day when you're being stigmatized by the people you want to fit in with. As for people trying to commit suicide after a relationship ends... that's also understandable, 'cause most people feel very upset after a break up and upset usually equals mentally unbalanced.

I hate people who steal and cheat though... it ruins everything for the rest of us. I've never cheated on a test or quiz or homework assignment. It just isn't something I do. I mean, I go to school to learn, not just get good grades. I'd rather earn a B than steal an A. You know? As for stealing... ::🤷:: Since I've worked in stores where we've had things stolen, I would never do that to other people. But as for lying... everyone does it, and as long as they aren't pathalogical about it... ::🤷::

before u have these opinions, i think that u should try to put urself in their positions. to u, these things may be bad and stupid, but for others it can be the total opposite. like wat u said bout questionin god, u really have to put urself in a diff position. trust me, i was like that until it actually happened ot me.

I never really had a strong belief in god... if I even had any belief... so I never went through that, and as an existentialist now, I probably never will, but I've had friends who've gone through that... and some of them ended up believing even more strongly in god, and others became atheist or agnostic.

yeah, unfortunately times like these happen. but I think the main factor in committing suicide after a boyfriend/girlfriend dumps him/her is because of the lack of self-esteem. They don't have enough courage to go alone, after such a big impact (to them). And i think that's why there are problems like these in the world. So that we can work to resolve them.

feeling_like_a_spy said:
yeah, unfortunately times like these happen. but I think the main factor in committing suicide after a boyfriend/girlfriend dumps him/her is because of the lack of self-esteem. They don't have enough courage to go alone, after such a big impact (to them). And i think that's why there are problems like these in the world. So that we can work to resolve them.
That's why psychologists are in business! LoL That's my major too... psychology.
And yes, self esteem is a HUGE problem, especially in the US and especially for adolescents.

I'm reminded of the quote from Terminator 2:

John: "We're not gonna make it, are we? People I mean."

Terminator: "It's in your nature to destroy yourselves."

:angelic: I do STRONGLY believe their is a God and Jesus Christ in my life and others who have faith. I can't stand ppl who act like the world revolves around them. God gave us life to love, have faith, share, and live life. Growing up I went to a private catholic school, and a private christian school. I might be catholic but I am baptist by my mom's side. So many preppy girls think their better then everyone else. It makes me sick. If someone had no lunch money I would give them some of my lunch. I am the kinda person who loves to give, I will only take from my PARENTS hey they have my money! LOL

Bondgal2007 said:
:angelic: I do STRONGLY believe their is a God and Jesus Christ in my life and others who have faith. I can't stand ppl who act like the world revolves around them. God gave us life to love, have faith, share, and live life. Growing up I went to a private catholic school, and a private christian school. I might be catholic but I am baptist by my mom's side. So many preppy girls think their better then everyone else. It makes me sick. If someone had no lunch money I would give them some of my lunch. I am the kinda person who loves to give, I will only take from my PARENTS hey they have my money! LOL
LoL

You are one of the good ones then. There are too many people out there, saying that they're religious, etc, but then going out and driving drunk or something else stupid that goes against everything they say they are. It's these people who give others bad names.

I think smoking, drinking, and having sex before marriage is wrong. No offense for ppl who do, that's their business. I try to go to church and talk to Christ every night.

Well, it's two different things if you wouldn't do them 'cause you think it's immoral or you condemn everyone who does do those things and look down on them as scum. People who do the second annoy me sometimes. Everyone has different morals, that's just it.

Back