Season 3 Reasons I WILL be watching alias next season

Okay so ther are so many peole who say they won't be watching next season, but I'm not one of them.

Alot of peole have been saying that they won't watch if Syd and Vaughn aren't togather, that is some bull s**t. I'll be the first to admit that I was thrilled when they got togather, but thats not the whole show. There is so much to alias that goes beyond that relationship.

1. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Jack and Syd when they meet up?

2. What's going to happen with Vaughn?

3.What's been going to with the CIA for the past 2 years.

4. And the most important, where has Syd been!?

5. And don't let me forget; What is the TELLING?
and those are just a little of why I'll be watching season 3

So for those of you that only care about Syd and Vaughn, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ALIAS FAN FOREVER,
Angel

i completly agree with these reasons and even if vaughn is married that's okay the show is still good enough to keep you hooked.and here's another reason:what has been hapening with irina and sloane???? this show has so many mysteries just waiting to be revealed so keepwatching people it's just to good not to.

Exactly! Vaughn may be married, but the show isn't just about the Syd/Vaughn relationship (though I must say it's one of the things that makes the show so great). There are so many ways this show can go, how can you not tune in to see where JJ takes us???

Angel said:
1. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Jack and Syd when they meet up?

2. What's going to happen with Vaughn?

3.What's been going to with the CIA for the past 2 years.

4. And the most important, where has Syd been!?

5. And don't let me forget; What is the TELLING?
and those are just a little of why I'll be watching season 3

So for those of you that only care about Syd and Vaughn, don't let the door hit you on the way out.
All I have to say is, (y) (y) (y)

And even if that's all you do care about, there's still reason to watch. What, you only want butterflies and puppies? It's angst that's interesting, folks! If you can't stand to watch a little trouble between a couple, you don't know fiction for beans.
;)

I don't watch just for Syd and Vaughn either. I agree with all those reasons, that's why I'm watching too. And even if I did watch just for Syd and Vaughn, I'd keep watching 'cause now the angst is gonna be CRAZY! And we all know that they'll be back together eventually. My friend was going "OMG! I hope it doesn't end like Cast Away! You know, his girlfriend was married when he came back!" But I'm not worried about that. People need to understand that there is a lot to ALIAS rather than Syd and Vaughn. OMG I Can't wait to find out! What's the Telling and all that? AAAAA!!! So excited!!!

I agree with you Angel!!
Alias is a great show...... whatever happened or will happen, Alias is a great show!!!! We have to understand a lot of things about it: what's the telling, what happened to syd, sloane, vaughn, sark.......
And that's why i will watch Alias!! (even if i live in Italy and season 2nd has just started here and season 3rd will start....i don't know when and i think not soon, maybe next springtime...... i found a way to watch all season 2nd episodes ...) So i'll watch season 3rd for sure!! i can't wait!!!

i agree. i mean, the syd and vaughn relationship isn't EVERYTHING on the show. i mean, i admit i'm a fan of it, but i like alias for the drama and action (and girl power too!) not just s/v. i also want to see how Will is

Alias said:
My friend was going "OMG! I hope it doesn't end like Cast Away! You know, his girlfriend was married when he came back!"
Geez! Alias isn't Cast Away! It's not nearly over yet. Heck, that happened at the end of the movie and had Hanks' character walking off into the great unknown (personally I liked that ending for that movie, BTW). But they're very different. It's not like Sydney and Vaughn won't be seeing each other any more (unlike the Cast Away characters).
;)

the thing is Vaughn is NOT MARRIED. I have trust in JJ he would never do that to us. So of course I will watch season three.
-Amber

Actually Vaughn is married :rolleyes: :( sad, isn't it?

but of course I'll be watching ALias... if i wouldn't, then what else would i freaking do on sunday nights????

Ditto everyone!! ok i would never stop watching alias!! and now im even more into watching it cause of the finale!!

I agree with everyone, I would never stop watching Alias! Syd and Vaughn are not what the whole show is about. And angst does make it interesting, but I still want Syd and Vaughn to be together!

~*Kiki*~ :snorkel:

I haven't heard of anyone not going to watch it next season... Vaughn could be married and pigs could fly on that show and I'd still watch it. LOL!! :pig:

Yea, I would never stop watching Alias!! Even though, I do hope Vaughn's not married. But still, the whole show isnt about that. I love seeing Syd go to all these cool places, in awesome outfits, and do all kinds of cool stuff! Alias will still be the best TV show ever, no matter what happens between Sydney and Vaughn!

yea...i love the tension too..i yell at my tv when they have their blank stares even with the repeats....sydney and vaughn are the reason i kept watching the show once i saw it, but like everyone else i'm not gonna stop watchin because of them breaking up..so i agree

Back