Season 3 Reasons I WILL be watching alias next season

It does not matter that much whether I will watch it. It matters more that my neighbor watches it -- she has one of those Nielsen rating boxes. She now says she will watch Law & Order instead and got my roomate to agree with her. They were the ones who got me to watch Alias to begin with - now they are switching side!

newfan said:
It does not matter that much whether I will watch it. It matters more that my neighbor watches it -- she has one of those Nielsen rating boxes. She now says she will watch Law & Order instead and got my roomate to agree with her. They were the ones who got me to watch Alias to begin with - now they are switching side!
Dang, you actually know someone who has one? I was beginning to think they made up their statistics . . .
;)

i'm still going to watch alias! i mean i actually think its more fun this way! more angst more false hopes and twisted turns, its fun not knowing whats going to happen!! plus alias isnt just a romantic show circling around one couple! its spying, interactions, family, and much more!!! glad to see there are others who are sticking with the show!

and newfan...sneak over there sunday nights and make them/force them to watch alias! and like vh said, i thought they made them up because i dont even know of ppl having them!!

And boy oh boy if Vaughn is married, JEALOUSY GALORE!!!! I can't wait to see Pissed off, Jealous syd! And if Sydney does get another luv interest, the I can't wait to see pissed off and jealous Vaughn! OMG I'm getting excited just talking about!!!!

Don't forget:

6. JJ is the master of surprise endings.

7. Sydney and Vaughn fought through alot of stuff ot get togeather in the first place...so they can do it again!

8. We couldn't stop watching it even if we tried.

I'm going to keep watching Alias no matter what happens.
There's so many questions to be answered, & I bet JJ has a lot of surprises up his sleeves. Different things can happen on the show during the 3rd Season. Also the tension between Syd & Vaughn will be very intriguing because we do not know what is going to happen. OH, I'm also very addicted. 🤤

sometimes i think it is kinda sad we are all so addicted to a tv show, but it is a great show...and u cant help it...i dont kno bout anyone else but when i first started to watch alias i was like ill just watch this cuz nuttin else is on and now look im addicted

i started watching alias because i liked the storyline not because of any particular person.i am a s/v shipper but i will still watch even if hes married i want to see where JJ takes this

the main reason i want to watch third season is becuase i wanna know who the hell vaughn married ans why so soon after she disapeared because i was watching the episode the telling he says that she has been missing for almost two years so yeah :P :smiley:

Alias is the best show! I don't care what happens! I don't care if the show becomes really really crappy! I am still going to watch it!

I just want to see what JJ is going to do to clean up the incoherent mess he's made of "Alias." This was supposed to be just a fun spy show -- what happened to that?! :angry:

I think that its part of the fun of Alias you have to think, you have to get involved. It can be fustrating but it can be fun speculating too!!

Angel said:
Okay so ther are so many peole who say they won't be watching next season, but I'm not one of them.

Alot of peole have been saying that they won't watch if Syd and Vaughn aren't togather, that is some bull s**t. I'll be the first to admit that I was thrilled when they got togather, but thats not the whole show. There is so much to alias that goes beyond that relationship.

1. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Jack and Syd when they meet up?

2. What's going to happen with Vaughn?

3.What's been going to with the CIA for the past 2 years.

4. And the most important, where has Syd been!?

5. And don't let me forget; What is the TELLING?
and those are just a little of why I'll be watching season 3

So for those of you that only care about Syd and Vaughn, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ALIAS FAN FOREVER,
Angel
well put!!!

also this show isin't all about Sydney and Vaugn it is about a life of a women who had a dysfunctual family and is a spy and it is about her problems in her life it is not about Vaugn and it is not about a relationship between them

Back