Season 3 Reasons I WILL be watching alias next season

iluvjack said:
what about sark..he's a cutie! I like a bad guy in good desighner duds!
eww!!! :blink: Thats not right just think about it.... sydney and sark together....nasty and not natural... that would put a very different twist on the show...it be another reason to watch the show to see what happens between them

i agree wit you!

I bet so much has happened in those two years, I mean even before the remote possibility that there was a relationship between Syd and Vaughn every one who watches the show loves it so....just because we had a half a season of them together...doesnt mean they wont get back together sooner or later....

(JJ has to be STUPID if he doenst lol)

even though i LOVED them together for the short time...their relationship is a good part of the show...and if Alias is to last past 3 seasons you cant have them together to soon for to long! seeing them get back together again will be an interesting part of S3 and hey if it doesnt happen in S3 maybe S4

:-D
WOO CAINT WAIT!!!

Sean

(forgive me if ive posted this before) you know people, the wait is almost as exiting as the premiere. with all the theories you guys have so ingeniously thought of, theres got to be one that turns out to be true. so, im not gonna worry bout it cause the premiere is gonna be soooooooo great :woot:

Okay so ther are so many peole who say they won't be watching next season, but I'm not one of them.

Alot of peole have been saying that they won't watch if Syd and Vaughn aren't togather, that is some bull s**t. I'll be the first to admit that I was thrilled when they got togather, but thats not the whole show. There is so much to alias that goes beyond that relationship.

1. I can't wait to see what's going to happen with Jack and Syd when they meet up?

2. What's going to happen with Vaughn?

3.What's been going to with the CIA for the past 2 years.

4. And the most important, where has Syd been!?

5. And don't let me forget; What is the TELLING?
and those are just a little of why I'll be watching season 3

So for those of you that only care about Syd and Vaughn, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

ALIAS FAN FOREVER,
Angel

Totally agree! I am a huge S/v shipper, but I'm still going to watch it. That's definitely NOT the whole show.

Besides the ones u mentioned...WE NEED TO SEE WHAT'S UP WITH IRINA!!!
I mean, you never know who's side she's on, how she was part of this, etc, etc!

And, Will..how did he survive the fight with Frallison?

The telling, as u said..what does it do?

There are just so many aspects of this show, it'd be silly to stop watching it over one relationship. Plus, ANYTHING can happen with Alias!

I mean, look at Merrin! What other show could your character be killed off twice ,but you still get to come back and act on it?

How's that for a spin? -_-

Yeah, like you said their is so much more to the show than Syd. and Vaughns relationship.
[/QUOTE]I can't wait til next season..I just hope Jack and Irina are not together..I can't stand her!!
And I hope Jack and Irina are together, I'm still holding out on the fact that she still loves them.
What about Slone too, I mean is Jack going to have to be on his side like Slone seems to think. I hate seasons, the show should never stop.(I know this would be unfair to the actors but to just leave us hanging like this is tourture.)

its..ALIAS!!!
come on now ya'll know if ur on this website ur addicted and no matter what EVER happens even if syd and vaughn aren't together at first i know they will be. PLus i love all the other characters and they're storylines. i don't believe anyone would just watch alias for the mushie stuff cuz theres SOOO much awsome complex CIA and spy stuff!

i mean i have to admit i didn't first watch the show because i was into the spy stuff but after one ep. i was HOOKED!

lauren vartan

1. to see if syd and vaughn get back together

2. to see who vaughn's wife is

3. to see what happened to syd during those 2 years

4. to see if syd's disappearance had anything to do with rambaldi

5. to see who was behind syd's disappearance

6. to see reactions of syd's friends when they see her (if they do)

7. to see who the new bad guy will be

8. to see if vaughn still loves her

1 reason.. it is the best well written show ... and its alias.. and i want to know what happens...and i want to know who ahtes who.. whos the ememy...

okay more than one...

WHAT PEOPLE DONT WANT TO WATCH ALIAS NEXT SEASON!!!!!!
(note i am slaming on the keys as i write)
THEY.......R......CRAZY..... and.... :lame:

p.s this doesn't go with the above!!!!!

As long as there are things blowing up, people to be knocked out, and more family controversy, my sunday nights will always be dedicated to Alias. And there needs to be a lil change after freplica's video tapes.

Marlene said:
As long as there are things blowing up, people to be knocked out, and more family controversy, my sunday nights will always be dedicated to Alias. And there needs to be a lil change after freplica's video tapes.
AMEN!!!

Yup>>>gotta see what Irina is up to see, make sure Will is still alive, and that Jack is still good, and hope that Sloane gets assasinated. The usual

Becuase the cliffhanger was mean and disturbing that I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED/HAPPENS NEXT!!!!!! I'm still shocked by how JJ ended it.

Back