Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

recommend a good book?

Discussion in 'Books' started by tstorniolo, Oct 22, 2011.

Tags:
  1. tstorniolo

tstorniolo Cadet

Can anyone recommend a book for my kindle? I love interstellar war and alien invasions. Thanks!

2. astonwest

astonwest Writing Fool Writer

I'd recommend Blade Dancer, the first in the "Dancer" series from K. M. Tolan...great stuff (and covers both topics you mentioned enjoying)!

3. Biabeli

Biabeli Cadet

4. cigano

cigano Cadet

Agatha Christie and barnsandnoble i recommend you, i am reading ghost of 19th street nowadays :p its very intresting and you can also download this on your iphone from internet if you have!

5. Ravenclaw

Ravenclaw Cadet

Has anyone read Cyber Baby? just been released on kindle and have started reading.. pretty decent so far will report back once ive finished

6. Patrick G Cox

Patrick G Cox Captain Writer

7. Leon

Leon Cadet

8. captainran

captainran Scout

ya.If you like sci-fi and history then you should try Time Wars by Randall Miller,it's a intresting book and a good read.It's available at xlibris.com or if you do your reading on e-book it's cheaper at amazon.com

9. charleshudgen

charleshudgen Scout

Actually, I don't really know what are your likes in terms of books.I would like to share with you the site of http://www.goodreads.com/list/tag/fiction for you to choose what kind of books you want. Keep this as a reference of yours in selecting a book.