Reconaissance

aww this is great!! Can you PM me too, pretty please?

I really like this though...I sincerely hope that Vaughn is only married for a mission. *hopes*

hey, keep up the great work!!

-gigi

Chapter 3 Part 2 as promised :smiley:

It took Vaughn a few seconds to realize they had finally reached their destination. No, check that. Sydney was their destination, this was only a quick stop on the way to get to her. Somberly the five checked their fake IDs and made their way to their chartered plane. They were careful not to be too close to each other, in fear that someone would recognize them and blow their cover. Will took a funny half-step as he almost ran into a tall black-haired woman with an odd tattoo on her hand. He stooped to pick up her tickets, briefly noticing they were stamped HKG. He let it pass, there were probably hundreds of people in that airport on their way to Hong Kong. Checking his watch and muttering apologies in German, he walked quickly to the plane.

Once aboard, the five settled in relative comfort. The CIA had completed their routine bug-sweep and the plane was clean; they could say anything to each other. But they couldn't say anything, each becoming more and more nervous for the moment when they would next see her. Dixon looked pleadingly at Marshall, he had already done his part. But Marshall was too nervous, so he pressed his call button, and a leggy brunette walked into the main cabin. "You rang, sir?" she said in a wispy voice with just the faintest hint of a French accent.
"Hubbahubba..." Weiss couldn't help himself.
"Weiss! ca-ca-ca-calm down." Vaughn couldn't help but laugh at Marshall. He had always gotten flustered so easily, but it seemed to be getting better. Marshall turned to the stewardess. "Uumm...do you have any pigs in a blanket? Oh, and some...um...ginger ale? You know ginger has been used to cure...um...nausea...um for almost as long as people have been going to sea. The Ancient Phoenicians cultivated it on what is now...um...the Gaza Strip, and...um...when the Egyptians realized it's potency they..."
"Marshall!" Weiss almost screamed at him, while he blatantly flirted with the stewardess. "I think the rest of each will each have a beer...and better bring some pretzels and sandwiches with those!"

ok...I know it's short...but I need to go to bed. I promise...more tomorrow (still chapter 3 I think...haven't quite decided where the chapter breaks should be)! or is it today? whatever...read, review, enjoy!

taht was really good. it was funny and i really liked it!! Please write more soon!! and can you please pm me when the next chap is up?? thanx!!! MOre soon!!

heeeheee...be patient people, more will be up tonight....thank you everyone for your absolutely wonderful comments....I really appreciate them :smiley:

holly hell that was too funny!! im crying from laughn!! omg i love marshall!! anyways great chap!!! :D

Back