Reconaissance

ya...everyone who posts here is automatically on the pm list UNLESS they ask me not to be. I'll have a new chapter up tomorrow...I'm just trying to figure out which one to post next...I know that doesn't make any sense...but there are a few things that I want to have happen *grins evilly* and can't decide what order to put them in.....oh well....like I said....more soon!

in the meantime, make sure to HAVE FUN :smiley:

Awwww...this is sooo good!! I love the parts with Weiss and Marshall....they are sooo awesomely funny (is awesomely even a word?!?!?) This is fantabulous!!

:dogrun:

emnaliasfan said:
Awwww...this is sooo good!! I love the parts with Weiss and Marshall....they are sooo awesomely funny (is awesomely even a word?!?!?) This is fantabulous!!

:dogrun:
yea..im still confused if vaughn is married or not anyway it is great

finally...chapter 6! Hope you enjoy....

Chapter 6

Weiss pretended to look innocent. "Trouble, us?" He does his best impression of puppydog eyes and everyone bursts into real laughter.
"Come on, guys...I know you..." Syd pauses, unsure that she does know them. "You can't be trusted to go through two whole years without ANY trouble!" She looks around, deciding who to pick on first. "Will, you first since I've known you longest."
"Awwww...why did you have to meet me first? Oh well, here goes nothing. And Syd, this isn't as interesting as you might think...trust me."

*Narrated Flashbacks, a la the opening sequence at the beginning of season 1*

"As you probably know, Allison and I fought...she knifed me in the stomach; I thought I was going to die. I passed out and the next thing I knew I was in the CIA's Medical Facility, connected to lots of beeping machines in an oxygen tent. The doctor came in, and she told me what had happened. Although I'd lost a lot of blood, none of my major organs were hurt...only my appendix. I stayed in the hospital for weeks on end, got caught up on every single Monty Python's Flying Circus episode ever made and made Weiss watch most of them with me..."
Weiss interruped. "Dude, that stuff is SO not funny. Why anyone would want to laugh at a lumberjack who wears women's clothing *impersonating the skit* is beyond me. You wanna hear something really funny?"
"NO!" Everyone else screams at him.
"Fine. I'll save my jokes for people who appreciate them." He pretends to huff off, but everyone knows he's just playing around. "Will, I think you better continue your story so you all don't kill me or something."
"OK, so where was I before Weiss stuck his foot spectacularily in his mouth? Oh yeah...so when I finally got out of the hospital I found a new appartment in Weiss' building, and found out I'd gotten the promotion to senior analyst. The rest of the time was spent on lots of work...scouring every document and intel that we could for even one mention of you. Vaughn had a good lead at one point, but it didn't turn anything up..." Vaughn just glared at Will, not ready to talk about what he'd been doing. "Basically just run-of-the-mill office stuff."
Marshall rolled his eyes. "Um.....Will.....ummm....didn't you....ummm....forget to ummmm mention ummm Jenny?"
Syd was shocked. "You and Jenny got back together?!?"
Will laughed. "Hell no...she was a numps...the doctor I mentioned? Her name's Jenny too...not a numps....and she and I have been dating since...well, since I woke up."
Weiss protested. "Dating....naah.....I hear you guys in the middle of the night...your appartment is right above mine...and they're definetly...OWWWW!" Weiss grimaced from the pain Will's elbow caused when he nudged him not-so-gently in the stomach.
"OK, so we're living together...and yeah....I guess you could say we're kinda serious..."
Syd beamed, ecstatic that her best friend had found someone. "Will, I'm so happy for you...really, I am. I thought..." she chokes on a sob, "I thought my involvment in the CIA had ruined your life..." she paused to regain her composure, "I'm so happy for you."
Dixon looked puzzled. "What's a numps?"
Marshall quickly answered. "Well, it's um...a blockhead....kinda ummm....like...ummm...Kendall." They all laughed. Everything was so cosy and normal.

*Camera pans out to view the exterior of the plane, where a single green light flashes on the tip of the tail.*

As always, read...review...enjoy......more up later today if you guys respond enough!

Oh that was so good! Thanks for the update and PM!

More soon please!!

And, Good luck with finding a job. I'm sorry the other one was too stressful, but I hope you find a great floxible one!!

Back