Red Eye [8/19]

acting_chica said:
hey! i was in love with him after 28 days later so puh! i don't know what puh! means but you get the point! ;)
he was very very hott in 28 days later (the first and only movie i've ever sneaked into) but i hadn't noticed his eyes until red eye (irony anyone?)

m-c
[post="1474134"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YAY! :hug: You win at life. :D 28 Days Later was my first foray into Cillian-ness, too... Then I saw On The Edge and Intermission. Helll YES. :love:

acting_chica said:
his character was totally creepy! but really really hot and awesome evil-ness! haha.
i wish there had been hate sex in that bathroom...

m-c
[post="1475112"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
DAMN! <_< *wishes hadn't snuck in here* I thought for sure there'd be some mile high clubbing before she discovered he was... you know... evil. :D :sly:

I saw this movie the weekend it opened. It was one of the few summer movies I've enjoyed. I love Cillian Murphy, I saw both 28 Days Later and Batman Begins.

^^ that's not true! my friend and i couldn't stop talking about it after the movie!...of course, all of our other friends were looking at us like we were insane... :confused:

m-c

I thought it was terrible actually, there were a million other ways to get the dude to change rooms, was it really necessary to terrorise her on a plane? Even then, it wasnt really all that scary nor suspenseful! Just another felgercarb movie from Wes Craven IMO!

Don't kill me....

gucci_94 said:
I thought it was terrible actually, there were a million other ways to get the dude to change rooms, was it really necessary to terrorise her on a plane? Even then, it wasnt really all that scary nor suspenseful! Just another felgercarb movie from Wes Craven IMO!

Don't kill me....
[post="1489476"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Everyone chase gucci_94 around with frying pans!!!!!

LOL JK.

church of mammals said:
I'll ignore gucci but if gucci ever disses Rachel McMyfuturewife...! :angry:  :lol:
[post="1490073"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.....(this isn't my Batman cup!).....it's Rachel McMYfuturewife! MY! MINE! SHE'S ALL MINE!! LOL

boyscout4747 said:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.....(this isn't my Batman cup!).....it's Rachel McMYfuturewife! MY! MINE! SHE'S ALL MINE!! LOL
[post="1490741"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lets race to the front and see who wins ... :angelic:

Alias_Gay said:
lets race to the front and see who wins ...  :angelic:
[post="1491674"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Well, I'm of legal age and am almost exactly two years younger than McDreamy :cloud9: and I'm a month older than Ryan Gosling ;) . That gives me an advantage thus far. :lol: :D I've had a couple of similar competetive posts like this lately on R McA's IMBD boards where I go by the name of Yalewitha6 (a Simpsons reference).

boyscout4747 said:
^Damn....<_<

WELL I GET HER ON THE WEEKENDS!  That's when Jen leaves to go say "hi" to her so-called "husband". :D
[post="1493598"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

lmao .... :lol:

yeah, just keep fighting over her ... I am keeping my Cillian :love:

church of mammals said:
You mean Jen gets to say "hi" to me? :lol:  :D
[post="1497354"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

yeah, but she just says "hi" ... u know ... ;)

This is so funny ... :lol: :lol: :lol:

btw we are off topic ... lets stay in topic please ... :rotflmao:

Cillian :love: and Rachel :love: