Red Eye [8/19]

Andy said:
And of course, I have a celeb crush on Rachel now :lol:!!
[post="1469406"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Join the club. It's good to see you joined the McCutie forums on her website this week. I've spent most of my time on that forum than any other this past month.

Alias Gay, you were saying that Cilian is yours on weekends. Well, Rachel is mine whenever her and Ryan aren't "socializing." ;) She is so dreamy :love: :woot: :sigh: !

I saw it on wednseday, it was awesome! extra suspensful at the end, when they're in the house! but the whole thing was suspensful! i lurved it! Rachel Mcadams rules! to say the least ;) and i liked Cillian in it, he plays a very convincing bad guy likewise in Batman ;) and how can resist those blue eyes? :angelic: :P

church of mammals said:
Alias Gay, you were saying that Cillian is yours on weekends.  Well, Rachel is mine whenever her and Ryan aren't "socializing." ;) She is so dreamy :love:  :woot:  :sigh: !
[post="1470498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Its ok ... I am with Cillian every weekend, and if you are happy with having Rachel whenever she is not "socializing" with Ryan ... its ok too ... ;)

I am happy with my week-ends with Cillian :love:

church of mammals said:
Join the club.  It's good to see you joined the McCutie forums on her website this week.  I've spent most of my time on that forum than any other this past month.

Alias Gay, you were saying that Cilian is yours on weekends.  Well, Rachel is mine whenever her and Ryan aren't "socializing." ;) She is so dreamy :love:  :woot:  :sigh: !
[post="1470498"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lol thanks again :smiley: ! That forum is great...

Oh, and don't tell anyone over at the McAdams forum but I think that Ryan always looks really creepy :ermm: :lol: .

ooo, i absolutely looooved this movie! it was awesome! my friend and i were screaming at the end. and were totally freaking out.

the beginning was a little dissapointing, but the second half was great.

Pssh. <_< :nonono: I was in love with him ever since I saw 28 Days Later, and then On The Edge. So don't talk to me about having a crush on him. :P

hey! i was in love with him after 28 days later so puh! i don't know what puh! means but you get the point! ;)
he was very very hott in 28 days later (the first and only movie i've ever sneaked into) but i hadn't noticed his eyes until red eye (irony anyone?)

m-c

😆 Well, I was in love with him since.. since.. never! So there!! :P I win! I win!!!

Ironically enough, I think I'm the only one who finds his character creepy? Aren't we suppose to be thinking that? :confused: