Action RED (2010)

Starbeast from Planet X

Benevolent Galaxy Being
Title: RED

Tagline: Still armed. Still dangerous. Still got it.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Crime, Thriller

Director: Robert Schwentke

Cast: Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, John Malkovich, Helen Mirren, Karl Urban, Mary-Louise Parker, Brian Cox, Julian McMahon, Rebecca Pidgeon, Ernest Borgnine, James Remar, Richard Dreyfuss, Heidi von Palleske, Jefferson Brown, Chris Owens, Jaqueline Fleming, Randy Wade Kelley, Jason Giuliano, Alec Rayme, Lawrence Turner, Emily Kuroda, Joe Chrest, Justine Wachsberger, Tara Yelland, Audrey Wasilewski, Dmitry Chepovetsky, Matthew Olver, Jason Weinberg, Tony De Santis, Greg Bryk, Neil Whitely, Robert Morse, Joshua Peace, Michelle Nolden, Jake Goodman, Tess Goodman, Desiree Beausoleil, Laura de Carteret, Jonathan Walker, Murray McRae, Cindy Dukoff, Thomas Mitchell Barnet, Bernadette Couture, Chavis Brown, Aaron Khon

Release: 2010-10-13

Runtime: 111

Plot: When his peaceful life is threatened by a high-tech assassin, former black-ops agent, Frank Moses reassembles his old team in a last ditch effort to survive and uncover his assailants.
RED (2010)

I thought it was a wild action flick, with a story taken from DC Comics. Has anyone else seen it?
I've seen it and thought it was a decent action movie but didn't realize it was based on a DC Comics property. I know there was at least one sequel but, now that I say that, I'm trying to remember if it was the actual first movie or the sequel that I've seen. I may have to check Netflix now to rewatch it/them.