Season 5 Reflections after a couple of days

J Jones

Cadet
I will always love ALIAS.. but I must say that I'm disappointed with the last couple of weeks. Not that they weren't exciting.. but they're becoming too predictable for ALIAS. I thought we were going to hear how Vaughn survived. We heard how Jack/Syd saved him.. Well.. rewatching the epies we could see that coming. How 'bout living thru machine gun fire to the mid section? Complete with blood so flak vests are out. :lame: I just cannot buy it that Vaughn's still alive.
We all hate Sloane and believe he is the ultimate bad guy. But then.. he wants to kill Anna because she killed Syd.. so ... <watching intently> are we STILL wondering if Sloane could be a good guy??? He SAYS he's the chosen one.. so what did that mean? It added a little life to the story.. but now I have an awful feeling that Monday will end with Sloane being bad.. (and perhaps Mom) .. Rambaldi coming together, altho I think they "ended" that last season.. Vaughn/Syd/Jack/Baby living happily ever after on the beach <ho-hum> NOT what I've come to expect from ALIAS. :( I personally like kickass.. not laying in bed lovie dovie. <sigh> (Yeah.. I know it's not a popular opinion here.)
And then there's the leak .. it darn well better NOT be Jack/Marshall/Dixon just for the shock value!!

BIG disappointment for me was Renee getting killed. I was SOOO hoping for a spin-off. Tom and Renee were SO strong together. (It's 10 o'clock now:>) Throw in Weiss, Racheal, Dixon, Marshall, Will, maybe even Jack and Sloane.. and a few guest apparences by Syd, Vaughn, Irina.. could have been great. But I don't think the Tom/Racheal characters are strong enough to carry it off. (I think Tom is.. not Rachel)
OK.. rambling now. I will halt all of life Monday to watch the final. I'll tape it and re-watch it. But I will be dissappointed as heII if it's predictable with Sloan bad. and life on the beach

I will always love ALIAS.. but I must say that I'm disappointed with the last couple of weeks. Not that they weren't exciting.. but they're becoming too predictable for ALIAS. I thought we were going to hear how Vaughn survived. We heard how Jack/Syd saved him.. Well.. rewatching the epies we could see that coming. How 'bout living thru machine gun fire to the mid section? Complete with blood so flak vests are out. :lame: I just cannot buy it that Vaughn's still alive.
We all hate Sloane and believe he is the ultimate bad guy. But then.. he wants to kill Anna because she killed Syd.. so ... <watching intently> are we STILL wondering if Sloane could be a good guy??? He SAYS he's the chosen one.. so what did that mean? It added a little life to the story.. but now I have an awful feeling that Monday will end with Sloane being bad.. (and perhaps Mom) .. Rambaldi coming together, altho I think they "ended" that last season.. Vaughn/Syd/Jack/Baby living happily ever after on the beach <ho-hum> NOT what I've come to expect from ALIAS. :( I personally like kickass.. not laying in bed lovie dovie. <sigh> (Yeah.. I know it's not a popular opinion here.)
And then there's the leak .. it darn well better NOT be Jack/Marshall/Dixon just for the shock value!!

BIG disappointment for me was Renee getting killed. I was SOOO hoping for a spin-off. Tom and Renee were SO strong together. (It's 10 o'clock now:>) Throw in Weiss, Racheal, Dixon, Marshall, Will, maybe even Jack and Sloane.. and a few guest apparences by Syd, Vaughn, Irina.. could have been great. But I don't think the Tom/Racheal characters are strong enough to carry it off. (I think Tom is.. not Rachel)
OK.. rambling now. I will halt all of life Monday to watch the final. I'll tape it and re-watch it. But I will be dissappointed as heII if it's predictable with Sloan bad. and life on the beach

i agree with what you said..so of alias series 5 was disopinting to me

i whole vaughn thing is silly i mean people die with one shot of a gun how did he sevrvie all them bulletts

Back