Registration!

my high school only had the ap program, no ib. and we didn't even offer that many ap classes. i took the ap us history exam even though there was no ap us history class offered. our regular us history teacher was nice enough to offer us extra tutoring.

SpyGurl001 said:
@ my school there are A LOT of AP classes and Honors... Man today we got our class ranking and I found out out of 420 students I was 26 I was dang that must be wrong I didn't think I was that smart....

~KM
nerd!!!lol, jp... :D out of 498, i am at 220, with a 3.2 GPA. Bunch of overachievers at my school ;) :P :D

11th Grade:
English Language AP
Calculus BC AP
Computer Science AB AP
US History AP
Latin IV AP
Physics AP
Religion (required course -_-)

Whew!

And I'd like it to be known that AliasALIAS and I with our all-boys Catholic posse rock da house because we get out early on Fridays.

next year i go to college ! (in France it's different), i made files to go to different places (in IUT = institut universitaire de technologie) , if i'm not accepted, i will be an au pair girl when i am 18, i would like to go to the US !

hopefully a statistics class I need, history of Tudor englad, history on SA to the mid 1800s, Astronmy and International terrrorirsm, hopefully, I don't get to register untill wednesday at 7

well, I'm praying this'll be my last year, so just the rest of the classes I need to get my degree. A couple communications classes, another general studies class and a few world area of studies classes.

Only going into Grade 9 so I don't get to register for anything yet... poo. But I decided to check out what everyone's taking, to give me some ideas, since I've no clue what to take. :P Hopefully at my new school they'll have advanced classes, since we don't have ANYTHING here, and it's so dull.

AgentNicBristow said:
SpyGurl001 said:
@ my school there are A LOT of AP classes and Honors... Man today we got our class ranking and I found out out of 420 students I was 26 I was dang that must be wrong I didn't think I was that smart....

~KM
nerd!!!lol, jp... :D out of 498, i am at 220, with a 3.2 GPA. Bunch of overachievers at my school ;) :P :D
Man I'm telling ya I am!! :geek: he he nah I'm just I guess smart.....lol! My friend is cracking up!! Seriously if yall only knew my personality you would be like that girl she is what! lol thats me! :smiley: I do try to have a life but my Junior yr. is going to suck!!!

I think our High has IB I'm not sure tho

~KM

let's see...next fall i have arabic, finance, management, astronomy, and ren to mod architecture...and next spring i'll be in prague!

im gonna be a Junior:

American Literature II
Literary Genres
Chemistry Honors
Christian Morality
Social Justice
Calculus BC AP
US History AP
Latin III HONORS

A JUNIOR and TAKING BC CALC DAMM I only ab my senior. In BC you get into imaginary number stuff with i and j and that is so hard. Hope you like derivatives

well, I have come to the decision to do AP Lang! I swear I'm going to be so stressed!! Next yr I'll have 2 and a half AP courses!! coming up on May 9th I'm taking my first AP exam and I'm scared Sh*tless!! I so stressed right now cuz finales are coming out and this is the last 6 weeks!

~KM

Back