Regrets in Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my question is this do u have regrets in life things u done that u would change? Well I thought of this when the topic Are you happy? was put up.

I think everyone has some regret, some more then others

I have a regret that I never said goodbye and that I love you the last time I saw my Nana befroe she passed away, I have a regrets from stupidity and anger. I say things I don't truly mean when I say it I'm angry and you can't review what u say so I regret that. Also I regret everyday that I have said something untrue and cruel to any1 I know the worst kind of hurt anyone can recieve is by a person's words and thoughts

~KM

I regret that one of my best friends was living a few hours away from me when she died and I didn't really get to say goodbye. I feel bad that I can't remember the last time we had sponken.

I regret alot of things in life...some that I rather not say. But to name a few:
-my choice of friends
-being too hard on people
-lying
-masking my thoughts and painful experiances away
-not having better relationships w/ certain people
-to be labeled as proper, sweet, happy-go-lucky

I think I regret eating all that Culver's ice cream for dinner tonight...

I also regret losing touch with my best friend from preschool to 4th grade. And quitting ballet. And dating a certain guy. And not becoming hooked on Alias earlier!

I'm horribly shy, except that I hate being shy, so I just pretend I'm not, and so I've gotten better.

I have regrets. Except that I don't concentrate on them. I wish it had never happened, but I can't change it, might as not dwell on it.

Who does'ent have regrets?? I do, but I would never say them..I think that this is a topic that should NOT be discused on the internet. I'm sorry if I affend anyone thats just the way I feel.

Sarah said:
Who does'ent have regrets?? I do, but I would never say them..I think that this is a topic that should NOT be discused on the internet. I'm sorry if I affend anyone thats just the way I feel.
Yeah, I have to agree....

pasta_sauce385 said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
I'm horribly shy, except that I hate being shy, so I just pretend I'm not, and so I've gotten better.
i have that problem too :( :(
Me too, except I haven't really 'gotten better.' Well, some people say I talk more, but I don't feel the change.

It's not really a regret though because I never chose to be shy, and if I could change it, I would right away.

I'm not sure if I have regret. There are things I would have changed, but nothing comes to mind (they do exist though, I just can't think of them and I'm not sure if they're big enought to be regrets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back