Regrets in Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO! I think everyone does...
happy.gif

I'm very shy around new people, but once I get to know them, I don't stop talking! LOL! :lol: Most of my friends don't believe me when I say that I'm shy...

My biggest regret is that I didn't tell my uncle that I loved him before he died. I will feel horrible for that the rest of my life. I now take every available chance to let all I love know it. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!

I would tell everybody never to waste the chance to tell someone you love them, because you never know if you'll see them again.

I really try to not be so shy and I think I've improved some over the years, but it's still there. And I know for a fact that I'm never going to be one of those big party people, jumping out to be in the center. It's just not me. And that's what ticks me off sometimes. No one understands that I don't like to do some things, because I'm shy. Only because they aren't shy, they expect me to be really outgoing.

Everybody will regret something at some point. You could regret not finishing your math homework or not saying goodbye before a loved one dies. It's okay to remind yourself to not do it again, but don't dwell on it. That will only make the pain worse when there's nothing else you can do.

:sigh:

Sarah said:
Who does'ent have regrets?? I do, but I would never say them..I think that this is a topic that should NOT be discused on the internet. I'm sorry if I affend anyone thats just the way I feel.
You haven't affended anyone that I know of. Plus your probably right, but I figured if ppl did want to talk about it they could

~KM

It's okay to remind yourself to not do it again, but don't dwell on it. That will only make the pain worse when there's nothing else you can do.

Exactly. Everyone has regrets... it's healthy, as long as you learn from your mistakes (since regrets generally spring from mistakes) and move on. It's definately not healthy to dwell... trust me. :rolleyes:

Existentialist said:
I also regret losing touch with my best friend from preschool to 4th grade.
You're name isn't Hannah or Celene is it? Cause that sounds alot like one of my regrets lol! jk ignore me i'm crazy!

:D :rolleyes:

I regret losing touch with so many people that meant so much to me! :(

~Bridie :cellphone:

Well I recently had two teeth pulled I can't eat anything but chicken noodle soup so that is a huge regret. They weren't rotting out or anything but I had an overbite that my braces couldn't fix.

I regret not getting closer to my cousins when I lived closer to them and had the chance. Now when I get older, I don't think we'll ever have much of a relationship. :(

I regret telling my mom i didn't mind moving half way across the world and leaving everyone and everything behind me, when I did mind. I also regret missing the first season of Alias (which I can now watch thanx to early morning re-runs!) but still...I'm a little behind the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back