Relate Alias to Australia

So, I have noticed that JJ seems to like Australia (and why wouldn't you?), so i thought of a fun new game, especially for all my fellow Aussies. You find some part of Alias, and relate it somehow to Australia. It doesn't have to be direct references or anything, but somehow linking to Aus. :D

So i will start with the most obvious

Sydney is a city in New South Wales, Australia

The girl with the largest PEZ collection, to which Marshall is quite shocked, is a 9yr old from Australia (The Higher Echelon)

^wow, i never would have got those!

ok, another one is in Remnants, where Will puts on a "beatles" accent and Syd said she thought it was Australian.

ok, i know this one is stretching it a bit, but in season 1 ep 9 (mea culpa) francie says that The Empire Strikes Back is better than His Girl Friday. Now, ESB is Star Wars (obviously). And the most recent Star Wars movie (Revenge of the Sith) was shot mostly in Australia (i believe...)

In Season 4, The Index, Sydney walks down the streets of Paris to the tune of "Are You Gonna Be My Girl?", by Jet, an Australian band.

wow they are all really cool!
ummmm.... lets see...
Alias
Under cover
Sydney Bristow
The horizon
Rambaldi
Attractive agents. :D
Last season = trip to SYDNEY
In for life :Ph34r:
Always in our hearts

:woot: AUSSIE ALIAS 4 LIFE :woot:

^wow, Alias-addict u must be aussie!! yeah! Go us!! Lol

Ok, so i am going for a very round-about relation to Australia...

The bad guy that was part of The Trust (in season 3) who Jack realised was, so he didnt tell him about it...remember him? Well, the actor who plays him is agent Aaron Pierce in 24 (part of the secret service in several seasons). Anyway, in 24 there was a character called Nina Myers who was also a bad guy. So the actress that plays Nina was in an episode of House, as a sick person. Following? And we all know that Jesse Spencer, who plays Chase in House is Australian.

in season 2 - hase one the opening scene, AC/DC's Back in Black plays and AC/DC is an australian band from sydney and in season 3 the nemesis when sydney is running Jet's last chance is playing and as Kelly Peyton pointed out jet is an australian band and jets cold hard bitch plays in season 4 premire in shanghai

Back