Relate it

Okay, this is like my all time favourite game (yes, pathetic). Anyway, what you do is someone picks a movie. Let's say Sweet Home Alabama. You take that, and somehow have to relate it back to Alias using the actors/actresses in it. So, it would be something like (and this is an easy one) this: Reese Witherspoon was in Legally Blonde with Victor Garber, who is on Alias. Okay, so for the first one another easy one (they get really fun when they're complicated, lol).

Charlie's Angels

(relate that back to Alias, using the actors and actresses in Charlie's Angels)

~Andrea :angelic:

Oh, now there's a hard one, but I can do it. Ok, let's see. Umm, oh, I don't know the guys name, but he's on Seinfeld and he plays Newman on Seinfeld. Jason Alexander is on Seinfeld and is in Pretty Woman, and Julia Roberts is in that, and she is the Charlotte's Web movie with Jennifer Garner, who is on Alias. YES :D !!!

Okay, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton

Alright, Kate Bosworth was in it, who is also in Superman Returns with Kevin Spacey, who was in The United States of Leland with Lena Olin, who is in Alias.

She's the Man

Amanda Bynes was in What a Girl Wants with the guys who was in Bridget Jones Diary (don't know his name, lol, british, but not Hugh Grant). Oh my god, now from here I could go so many different ways. I think I'll take the slightly more complicated route. Renne Zelwegger was in Chicago, who was in Cold Mountain with Nicole Kidman, and she was married to Tom Cruise, who was in Mission Impossible, directed by JJ Abrams, who created Alias.

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

Okay, Alan Rickman was in it, and he's also in Love Actually with Keira Knightely, who was in Pirates of the Caribbean with Johnny Depp, who was in Chocolat with Lena Olin, who's on Alias.

Rent

Ah, that's the creepiest thing. I was going to use that as my next one because I'm listening to the songs right now. Weird, anyway Rosario Dawson was in Sin City with Alexis Bledel (had to use the Gilmore Girls connection), who is in GG with Lauren Grahm who was in Bad Santa with Billy Bob Thorton. He was married to Angelina Jolie, who did one of the voices for Shark Tale, which has Renee Zelwegger (look above and you'll see the connection because I don't feel like typing it all out again.) Wow, taking the Gilmore Girls route made it complicated, lol :blink:

Little Woman

Okay, this is my last one for tonight. Winona Ryder, who was in Mr. Deeds with Peter Gallagher, who's on the OC with Adam Brody, who was in Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Vince Vaughn, who was in Swingers with Jon Favreau, who was in Daredevil with Jennifer Garner, who's the star of Alias!

Let me think of a hard one... The Rug Rats Movie.

Oh, come on that's gay! I don't even know one single person who does a voice for that. I'm going to have to see at least one name to do anything (imdb, lol). Oh, I didn't know David Spad did one of the voices for that. All right, then I can do it. Okay, David Spad is in 8 Simple Rules, and then the grandpa was in the Notebook with Rachel McAdams, who was in Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan. She was in an epiosde of That 70 Show. Topher Grace plays Eric, and he was in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. Kate Bosworth was in that, and she is dating Orlando Bloom, who was in Lord of the Rings, and Andy Circus played Golum, and was in 13 going on 30 with Jen.

Wow, that was a hard one, lol. I'm going to do an easier one, lol. Umm, oh my god I can't think!!! Ummmmm, Into the Blue

Jessica Alba was in it, and she was in Sin City with Rosario Dawson, who was in Clerks 2 with Ben Affleck, who was in Daredevil with Jennifer Garner, who is the star of Alias!

Umm... how about Nikita the Movie, not the TV show.

ok, that one was obviously too hard or something (personally, i have never heard of it) so i am going to set a new one...

how about Full House? (what a great show)

^ p.s. i know its not a movie, but it is the same kinda thing

Full House starred Lori Loughlin who played Becky. She was also in Summerland with Merrin Dungey who played Francie on Alias.

Um... Wedding Crashers.

Starring Julia Stiles, who was in the Bourne Supremacy with Matt Damon, who was in Ocean's Eleven with Brad Pitt, who's married to Angelina Jolie, who was in Sin City with Rosario Dawson, who was in Clerks 2 with Ben Affleck, who was in Daredevil with Jennifer Garner, who is the star of Alias! Woo!

Rachel McAdams was in Mean Girls with Lindsay Lohan. She was in an epiosde of That 70 Show. Topher Grace plays Eric, and he was in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton. Kate Bosworth was in that, and she is dating Orlando Bloom, who was in Lord of the Rings, and Andy Circus played Golum, and was in 13 going on 30 with Jen.

I always feel the need to make things more complicated

Troy

Okay, Brad Pit was in it, and he was in Ocean's Eleven with George Clooney, who was in an episode of Friends with Isabella Rosellinni, who played Katya on Alias.

The Breakfast Club

Molly Ringwald is in it, and she is Sixteen Candles with Joan Cusack, who is in Raising Helen with Kate Hudson. She just did her new movie You, Me, and Dupree, with Owen Wilson. He is Wedding Crashers with Bradley Copper, who is in Alias.

Bewitched

Back