Related to or know anyone famous?

So are you realated to anyone famous? The closer I get is my best friend's uncle is Jeremy Sisto the guy in Clueless who Brittany Murphy likes in the beginning or Elton(rollin with the homies) and he's in Angel Eyes as Jennifer Lopez's brother.

My brother was once friends with an obnoxious boy who is Meryl Streep's nephew. I was friends with Peter Gallagher's niece... we horseback rode together. Peter Gallagher has been in Center Stage (the ABA's director), While You Were Sleeping (the guy in the coma), and some other movies.

patrick stewart walked on our lawn once, he was filming a movie in my neigbors house, i have met lisa kudrow and her husband (she is one of my old classmates aunt) and i have seen but not met meg ryan and john levitz and my mom sees lots of celebrities where she works (a hospital called cedar sinai)

spunkyspy said:
our fiends uncle is brad pitt
my cousin is paton manning
you mean peyton manning? ;)

my family is tight with the bj surhoff and therfore most of the baltimore orioles team...i've hung out with the ripkens and that kind of thing...i met tim mcgraw a couple of weeks ago and hung out with pat mcgee band on their tour bus (i don't know any of those guys, just met them)

I dont know if this counts but Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise went Sailing on my Uncles boat to see if they wanted it in Interview With The Vampire. The boat is in the very begining when Louie is riding up to his house. My uncle has the barrels that they sat on next to a tree in his front yard.

okay guys I live in South Africa so you won't know who i mean so it's all right.but i have a friend who's a musician and he's famous over here.

I went to high school with Jared Padalacki (Dean from Gilmore Girls) He was a Senior when I was a Sophomore!! :D He's a sweet heart!!
Oh!! Also, I never met him, but, Eliot from ET went to my high school also...obviously before my time. LOL. :D
-Karie-

Well (and not like anyone in NA will get this) but I know most of the South African Cricket team, Boucher Gibbs and Dippenaar! They all sweeties!!

ive met Regina King before she went to my aunts house with my old baby sitter. ( Regina King is an actress who was in Enemy of the State as Will Smith's wife, Jerry Mcguire as Cuba Godding Jr.'s wife and just recently Daddy Day Care as Eddie Murphy's wife). i took a picture with her for proof. hehehe

timmy :blink:

Back