Related to or know anyone famous?

mrslauravartan said:
The beginning of Gladiator with Russel Crowe was filmed in the woods behind my friends house in Farnham, England, so she got to meet all the cast and stuff. Very cool!
My friends uncle is one of Russel's best mates and we got to camp at Nana Glen (his property just out of Coffs Harbour) on our last camping trip over the Queens Birthday long weekend! He was really nice which I wasn't expecting consideing all that you hear about him

I'm the great-great-great-great-great (dont know how many greats there are) granddaughter of Martha Washington...I wear my hair just like her

HAHAHA thats so cool i wonder wut ever happend to steve?? wasn't that his name?? ;) i heard he smoked pot and was caught or sumthing . . . that would prolly explain why he was extremely happy all the time!!

AliasBabe12 said:
HAHAHA thats so cool i wonder wut ever happend to steve?? wasn't that his name?? ;) i heard he smoked pot and was caught or sumthing . . . that would prolly explain why he was extremely happy all the time!!
i heard that too...dunno if its true though

VaughnFan13 said:
AliasBabe12 said:
HAHAHA thats so cool i wonder wut ever happend to steve?? wasn't that his name?? ;)  i heard he smoked pot and was caught or sumthing . . . that would prolly explain why he was extremely happy all the time!!
i heard that too...dunno if its true though
I heard that he died :rip:

lol u guys are funny. my family history goes way back to napoleon actually pretty cool. and i met that woman who plays nina van horn(don't know her real name)on just shoot me she's nice.that's as close as i get for now

I'm related to Thomas Jefferson by marriage. Which means someone on my mom's side married a Jefferson. Oh and Christina Aguilera went to my middle school and intermediate highschool, but that's not saying much. She's such a frickin [EDIT]. Our principal showed us a tape of her singing the national anthem in the talent show one year. But i have to admit, she has an awesome voice.

She used to be good before her album stripped came out. I mean she still has an powerful voice but now with the way that she dresses and acts ugh! :shudder:

ukaliaschick said:
orlando bloom's cousins go to my school
WOOOOOO!!!!! rewind! WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! ARE U SERIOUS???? HE'S NOT LYING IS HE? OMG THAT'S THE COOLEST THING ON EARTH!!!! DID YOU EVER ASK HIM TO SAY ANYTHING TO OB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????? :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

eh.. i don't get too close for famous people. My mom works with this one lady who was friends with Reba Macentire's sister. and I don't know if any of you people have heard of the band Foreverafter? They're a Christian band. I got to meet them.

allaliasallthetime said:
I'm related to Thomas Jefferson by marriage. Which means someone on my mom's side married a Jefferson. Oh and Christina Aguilera went to my middle school and intermediate highschool, but that's not saying much. She's such a frickin [EDIT]. Our principal showed us a tape of her singing the national anthem in the talent show one year. But i have to admit, she has an awesome voice.
wow...how was she in middle/high school?

my sister's friend's mom was in new york once and accidentally walked onto the set of "you've got mail" and met tom hanks -she said he was really nice

VaughnFan13 said:
allaliasallthetime said:
wow...how was she in middle/high school?

I missed being in the same school as her by a year or two...but what i've heard, she was a real snob. Like if she were walking down the hall, you'd have to get out of her way or she'd run you over. That's what i've heard of from my friends that had classes with her. But i mean just by looking at her you can tell she wasn't too friendly. Ask anyone who goes to the same school she used to go to and they'd be like, it's nothing to be proud of. And it isn't. Just read the magazine articles about her and it practically fits.

Well being a twin, as little girls we went to auditions a lot. One we got picked for was for the old soap 'Knots Landing' but cause we were 1/2 an inch too tall they dropped us after 4 weeks of doing scenes. The little boys (twins) was the same little boy in Kindergarten Cop with Arnold. The little boy he had to keep safe??
If y'all remember...that's my celebraty link.
Oh, and I just found out that I'm related to Patrick Henry, the third signiture on the declaration of Independence. Didn't even guess that my grandma Henry in Texas was none other then ol' Patricks grand daughter!!! That was cool to find out.
Now whenever I see a 2 dollar bill (I'm a cashier) I say "Hey! My great-great grandfather is on the back of that!!!"
That's it for me!!! :cool:

Back