Related to or know anyone famous?

I'm not really related to anyone majorly famous, but my uncle is Mike Sheehan who is a reporter for Fox5 NYC. And if anyone has seen Rocky 5 he was in that... HE knows a bunch of famous people!!

this is my little claim to fame....I know Jake Lloyd a.k.a Anakin Skywalker
.........and there is this girl I know, who's godfather is Johnny Depp, my cousin is friends with Michael from My Family. I've met Tom Felton, Daniel Logan, Tony Head, Dom Monaghan, Elijah Wood, Iyari Limon, Matthew Lewis, Devon Murray.....
and also this girl at my school is hooking me up with being an extra in Harry Potter!! hee hee!!

oh and this guy I grew up with is in a band called Six.Point.Five........they're kind of well known around Milton keynes I think and they've just independantely recorded their first LP.....if they make it famous then I know half the band so that is good. Plus I will have some comedy pictures of one of the band members as a kid!!

Natalia said:
Natalia said:
Used to know Hugh Jackman and Paul Mercurio (does anybody outside of Australia know him?) Before they were really famous.
Have worked with Barry Humphries/ Dame Edna Everage.
My mum has worked with Olivia Newton John, Weird Al Jankovich (no idea how to spell that). My father met Alice Cooper. Oh, and he worked with the Da Lai Lama (kind of like the Buddhist version of the Pope).
I know a costume designer who was nominated for an Academy Award.
Strange family I have!
Okay, here's an updated list:
Hugh Jackman (knew him before he was famous)
Paul Mercurio (knew him before he was famous)
Barry Humphries/ Dame Edna Everage (worked with him)
Olivia Newton John (my mother worked with him)
Weird Al Jankovich (my mother worked with him)
Alice Cooper (my father met him)
Da Lai Lama (my father was his bodyguard)
The Maharaja and Maharani of Mysore, India (my parents live in India and are on their social invitation list)
Michael Palin - Monty Python (met him)
Anna Senior - Academy Award nominee for costume design (know her well)
Emilie De Ravin from Roswell (used to do ballet with her)
Dolly Parton (she's much tinier in real life)
For the Aussies, the disgraced former Governer General (he's a friend of a friend)

Plus I have seen David Beckham, Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz, the cast of The Lord of the Rings (at the Fellowship of the Ring world premiere), Queen Elizabeth, the Pope, Prince (the artist formerly known as)....
And heaps of Pop Idol and Australian Idol people - all completely by accident!

Can't think of any others right now - I'm tired and it's 12:30pm.
wdabadksrjehifjdlkjflo?!! :confused: :confused:
wow! damn you're lucky :D ^_^ :cool:
.....and u knew Hugh Jackman? I wanna know Hugh Jackman (n)

the only thing that I can say here is that this teacher at my high school used to go to school with Jennifer Garner, and she was like I never talked to her because she seemed "not her type" :blink: whatever that meant.......but that's about all I can say.....though I thought I saw Matthew Perry driving down the street, and I stopped crossing, and then my mom was like "what are you doing!?!?" and pulled me away so I couldn't get a good look :lol:

one day we were on a school trip to a art gallery in London and on the way back me and my friend decided to play a joke on everyone....so we suddenly started screaming about Jude Law...and everyone was like what did you see? And we spent the rest of the journey describing what imaginary Jude Law looked like.....with the help of a mag that had printed a pic of him. After that everyone was staring out of the windows trying to spot people!

I sat four rows forwards from Sir Steve Redgrave on a flight back from Edinbourgh... would have said hello but I respect him too much to bother him.

I met Sum 41 at the airport. I was talking to one of the guys well waiting for our baggage and didn't realize he was from Sum 41 until Derrick (don't know how to spell name) came over and I saw his tattoo (he had a hat and sunglasses on)

I met Jamie Foxx as he was getting out of a car to go on TRL. Then later when he was on TRL I got to also shake Tom Cruise and Jada Pickett Smith hand. And Tom Cruise is way cuter in person.

Also I saw Hugh Jackman when I was driving past A Boy Name Oz (his broadway show)

Also my mom use to date this guy who worked on the George Michael tour (in like 89 or 90) and she got to meet him several times

Johnny Depp's mom lives in my neighborhood :smiley: and he was there on halloween... sadly i didn't meet him because i wasn't home!!! WAHH! oh well. there will be other times.

Julesters said:
Johnny Depp's mom lives in my neighborhood :smiley: and he was there on halloween... sadly i didn't meet him because i wasn't home!!! WAHH! oh well. there will be other times.
[post="989061"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Johnny Depp's mom lives on your street and Johnny Depp came down there....YOU SUCK! Johnny Depp is sooooo hot. I'm sooooo jealous!

i saw James Franco in a restaurant yesterday - i think he's in Philly filming a movie...he really kept to himself and was kinda shady...but sooooooooooo cute!

iheartalias said:
i saw James Franco in a restaurant yesterday - i think he's in Philly filming a movie...he really kept to himself and was kinda shady...but sooooooooooo cute!
[post="1026950"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Lucky you. He is adorable.

ms.katejones said:
What did she say?
[post="1031670"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Well, I held up this dress, and I didn't even notice she was there. She said the dress I picked out 'is hot,' and I shrugged, said thanks, and complimented her on her hand bag. So we had a slight conversation, and I asked what she was doing in town, stuff like that.

Errmm....well, Paul Walker's brother goes to my school and a few actors (Haley Joel Osment, Shia LaBeouf, Kevin Costner's son) go to school close to my house ...Does that count?

Back